Chapter 22: Suspicious

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday deaaarrrr meeee!!!

Me: awe thanks!!

Other me: you're soo lonely it's really sad.
_________________________________

??? Pov

H.A.C.T. H e a d q u a r t e r s

Click......

Click.....

Bang......

This is easier than I thought....

Haha....

And, that's all of it. Better head back before Merida notices I'm gone.

I put my machine gun back in the case and quickly headed back to the helicopter. The same helicopter Stoick gave me to get her and him back. Even though Hiccup hasn't contacted Stoick, somehow Stoick found out about Alexa.

I got in the helicopter and turned on the engine. It turned on and the blades started spinning making whipping sounds.

2 h o u r l a t e r

I finally arrived somewhere in the woods, near our hidden cabin. I got out and headed back to the cabin. I opened the door and lucky enough Merida was right there on the couch drooling in her sleep with a bunch of papers on top of her.

Merida's POV

Can't believe that little brat actually believed me. She's so naive, exactly how her idiot father taught her to be. I looked over my shoulder only to see Alexa, restlessly sleeping and very much drooling on the couch. May I add the very expensive Boca Do Lobo custom made couch that cost a little over $2 mil..

I turned back around scoffing, I decided it was now time to take her to her real dad so I can get my money, instead of waiting. I should've kept her instead of giving her to a different family. If I would've kept her, her REAL dad would've given me the money right away.

So you see, right after I had taken Alexa and erased her memory, I literally just put her in a basket and dropped her off and a random person's house. 5 months passed, and I get an email from some guy claiming that Alexa was his daughter and that if I found her and taken her back to him he would reward me 15 million dollars.

I immediately started trying to find her. But I couldn't remember where I put her which is weird cause, I remember EVERYTHING. I'm one of those people that can remember everything. I wasn't very good at tracking people down, so I went out to find someone who was good in computers. Lucky enough I found Carter. Carter was able to track Alexa but we were caught before we could try and find her.

After we escaped along with the bomb in my hand which gave me a HUGE advantage.

We immediately looked for Alexa, though it seemed that Carter was also VERY MUCH interested in finding Alexa even though he knows he doesn't get any money.

He usually only do things that benefit him in some way. And that's not even the weirdest thing, hours after we escaped, he disappeared for about 4 hours and then came back carrying a case and dressed in camouflage.

So I wonder......

Where did he go?

Why is Carter so determined on finding Alexa?

I have my reasons....

What are his?

_____________________________
_______________

Astrid's POV

B. A. T. C.

H E A D Q U A R T E R S

When the gang and I walked into Headquarters, a lot of people were staring at us. I shrugged it off, and we started making our way to Stoick's office. When we finally made it, Stoick was right there in his black chair working on papers.

"Ahh, Astrid. You're all here good."

"Sir, I have found something you might want to know. It turns out Hiccup has a dau-" Stoick cut me off by saying.

"I don't care about that right know. I have another mission for you. I need you to help someone capture Hiccup, Merida and Alexa. He is undercover, he already has Merida wrapped under his finger. Once you 5 help him get Hiccup and Alexa, we'll imprison Merida and I'll have a talk with Hiccup. As for Alexa, make sure she doesn't receive any sort harm from anyone here." Chief explained.

Wait....

How does he know about Alexa??

"Umm, what's his name sir?" I asked.

"Carter Osmond"