Chapter 20: Missing

ANNNNNNDDD she updated........

I really did try to update but I had so many tests and quizzes that week. I was going insane, I literally almost cried from the stress. Midterms and MCA's are coming. I just can't keep up.

Anywayyyyy......
__________________________________

Hiccup's POV

Tap.....

Tap.....

Tap....

Tap....

"Hiccup! Stop tapping your stupid shoes! She'll be here soon!"

"Ok! I'm just really nervous."

"Huh... The 'Best Assassin in The World' is nervous?? Oh man holy shit!"

"Shut up."

I smirked as I leaned on an old rollercoaster. Hard to believe this bucket of bolts that shut down not too long ago was an amusement park. Looks like they shut it down wayyy longer.

As Heather started turning red because of my tapping, a black car pulls up. The doors open and I see Aiden and Sabrina.

But no Alexa.

They both started running up to us like their life depended on it.

"Hiccup Hiccup Hiccup!!" Aiden yelled yelled in front of my face, which really annoyed me.

"What What What!?" I yelled back.

"It's Alexa!"

"What happened!?"

"We were in our hotel and I had to leave to get some food. But when I came back, Sabrina was knocked out and I couldn't find Alexa anywhere!"

"Let's go"

Astrid's pov

"Astrid, when are we leaving this place? I'm bored!"

"Shut up Tuffnut! Do you want them to hear us? Cause if they do, we'll be back in that cell rotting." I whispered to him as I was looking through some files.

We had just escaped the cell and let me just say, it wasn't easy. Especially with the twins touching everything they saw.

No one saw us, I think, but we still had to be very careful. Right now we're in the file storage room trying to find any details on Hiccup. They keep files on every agent, so that means if we find Hiccup's file. We find out his weaknesses.

Finally after maybe 40-50 minutes, we finally find the Haddock. But the thing was, there were 2 files under the name of Haddock.

Who is this Alexa Haddock??

I call the others and I open the file as soon as they were standing next to me.

𝐇 𝐢 𝐜 𝐜 𝐮 𝐩   𝐇 𝐚 𝐝 𝐝 𝐨 𝐜 𝐤

𝐇 𝐢 𝐜 𝐜 𝐮 𝐩 𝐇 𝐚 𝐝 𝐝 𝐨 𝐜 𝐤

Full name: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

Living family: Stoick Haddock, Alexa Haddock

Children: Alexa Grey Haddock

Hair color: Auburn

Eye color: Emerald green

Structure: Skinny

Blood type: AB

GPA: 4.5

Phone Number: 653-872-6728

Position : Representatives & #1

ID: 2688638

Tittle: Best Assassin in the World

Total kills:296

Value: $495 million

Salary: 100,000 per kill & 50,000 per capture.

Strengths: Brain, agile body, Abs & Handsome Face

Weaknesses: NONE

NONE?? What the Hell!?!

He has a daughter??!

I turned the page thinking there was extra information on the back, but no there wasn't.

"So-"

Fishlegs was cut off when we heard creaking. I signaled them to be quiet as I slowly crept my way to the door. Leaning back against one of the huge file cabinets, I peeked to the side to look who was there

There standing, was a tall blonde woman in a pencil skirt holding a clipboard. Behind her were maybe about 4 or 5 armed guys. She started making her way to me and I quietly, yet very quickly ran back to the gang.

"We have to go now!" I whispered to them.

They got up and quietly ran to the fire exit. As they were running, I quickly grabbed the other Haddock file. Alexa Haddock. I ripped off the papers and put the folder back in the cabinet, without the real information.

I started running as fast as I could to the exit. Thank goodness I made it out before they found me. I folded the papers and shoved it in my pocket.

"Astrid, the submarine's here! We need to go no-"

Suddenly an alarm cut Fishlegs off.

Oh no

"Fish we have to go now!! Let's go, Let's go now!!"

We started running to the docks as fast as we could. As we were getting closer to the sub, I started to hear helicopters turning on and shouting.

We finally reach the submarine and I open the hatch and tell Fishlegs to get in first. Fish got inside and before I went in too, I looked back to see what was going on. The thing was, I don't think they were looking for us. I shrugged it off and quickly went inside before they spotted us.

"Hey, fish! Can you hack into our cell camera?"

"Yeah sure, just give me a sec."

He turned one of the computers that the submarine had stored. When it finally showed our cell, it looked like we were still there. It was the only way to get out. Fishlegs managed to hack into the security footage and loop an old video of us sleeping and fighting with each other.

If they still think we're still there.

Then why are they panicking and in such a rush?

What the hell is going on?!