Chapter 2: Rules

Hiccup's pov

"Hey Lucy! Here you go!" I said handing her my gun and many knives.

The knives had fresh blood still dripping on the ground. I had just gotten back from another mission, and needed to go to the office for probably another mission. I decided I should drop by the weaponry and give them my guns and knives for cleaning. 

"Brother! Another kill, nice! Who was the unlucky soul?" Dagur asked handing me a new gun.

Dagur was my old mentor. He taught me everything I know today. He actually took a chance on me and trained me.

After I ran away, I ended up in an old alley somewhere near New York City. Dagur found me and started training me. His viciousness was very noticeable.

The first day of training, was a nightmare! Whenever I would mess up he would make me do 30 push-ups, 20 bench-presses, and run 3 miles. But all that training was worth it because, now I'm ranked #1 Assassin in The World!

If only they could see me now

"I don't know. I was sent to investigate why the No. 3 agent disappeared during his mission. And then exterminate them. When I got there I was ambushed by an agent from B.A.T.C." I explained

'Hiccup Haddock the Boss wants to see you' 

The desk lady announced on the speaker.

"I gotta go" I said waving goodbye.

As I entered the office, I saw a helicopter land outside from the huge glass wall. And then saw 5 assassins and that idiot Rigour climb out.

That girl seems familiar

Rigour is the Top Pilot. When you need to chase someone with a helicopter while making sure you don't get shot, Rigour is the guy to go to. Rigour's ranking is No. 59. He maybe a good pilot, but he is NOT field ready. It took him 2 days to know how to snap his fingers. 2 days!! He is smart in tech but not smart in life.

I snap out of my thoughts and see Alvin The Treacherous standing in front of me, looking angry.

"Alvin" I said coldly

"The Boss is held up at the moment. He sent me to tell you the news"

"And what would that be?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You have been assigned to train a batch of amateur assassins"

"Why am I the one to teach them?"

"Well, the Boss knows how much you missed torturing people. You can torture these kids!"

"Hmm. Ok I'm in! Where are they?"

"Training area, room 263"

"Ok" As I was walking to the door, Alvin calls out me.

"What is it?!" I said annoyed

"Dont forget to change and DO NOT kill them"

I just roll my eyes and start walking towards the door again.

Bastard

As soon as the elevator door opened, I quickly run to my room and change into something casual. And of course my Single-shot 44 Caliber Night fury pistol. I always hide it in my boots.

~10 minutes later~

"Meet your instructor, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third!"

As I walk in, I see the same girlt that kinda looked familiar to me.

She's fucking GORGEOUS! Nice Ass too and curvy body.

What the FUCK! I sound like a fucking pervert!

Her beautiful silky blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, warrior like appearance.

Why does she fucking look so familiar?!

I feel like I've known her for a long time. I quickly scan the other kids. They look like assassins, but can they fight like an assassin?

"Alright, losers! Here are the rules"

"Rule No. 1 Never disobey me!"

"Rule No. 2 Don't talk back to me like a smart ass!"

"Rule No. 3 No goofing around!"

"If anyone of you break these rules. You are ALL doing suicide runs for 4 hours. Over and over again" I finished.

They all look so calm, but not for long.

"Names NOW!" I demanded

"Frank Indahl"

"Scott Joe"

"Rachel and Terry Thrasherton"

"Ally Holgerson" the beautiful blonde said.

All their names sound so familiar

Ally's ocean blue eyes were almost as beautiful as her. At this moment I feel turned on. I just want to push against the wall and frantically make out with her. Her lips are so pink and feminine. I feel even more turned on as she licks her bottom lip, making is glossy.

For a moment, our eyes connect. I was staring at her with curiosity and fondness. I couldn't really read her emotion. Before it could go any further, I quickly look away pretending nothing happened.

Astrid's pov

As our eyes connect,  I felt a sudden urge to go over to him and just hug him. I felt lost in his emerald green eyes. I had mixed emotions.

First we have to go undercover and while having a high chance of getting killed. Then we find out that the person we are supposed to bring in, is Hiccup Haddock!

The chief's son, who ran away. But now here he is, in all his hotness glory.

I was suddenly cut off from my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. It starts to open, revealing a girl with White Hair.

"Hey"

That's all for Chapter 2!!
Hope you liked it!
Till next time!

Ally Holgerson = Astrid Hofferson

Frank Indahl= Fishlegs Ingerman

Scott Joe = Snotlout Jorgensen

Rachel and Terry Thrasherton = Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thorston