Chapter 12: "I dare you"

Merry Christmas
Everybody!

P.S. This chapter is a bit small so yeah. I'm on Christmas Vacation right now, I don't have time to write. Aslo my next update won't be till after my Christmas vacation is over. Which is on Tuesday January 2... Maybe....

Ten un feliz año nuevo (have a happy new year)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's pov

I am currently hiding in a metal storage cabinet, peeking through the little crack, I am watching Astrid sleep right night. I know what you are thinking, I'm doing this ONLY for evidence for when her friends come back to talk to her, so then I would know what they were talking about. Well, at least that's what I keep telling myself. Deep down, I just like watching Astrid sleep.

Geez, I am such a creep!

I see Astrid sit up as she rubs her eyes, and that's when I start to feel a sneeze coming on. I squeeze my nose to stop myself from sneezing, when the door suddenly opens. Revealing the 5 people I've been waiting for. I quickly take out my phone and start recording.

Astrid's pov

As I sit up from my bed and rub my eyes to wake myself up. I immediately feel like there are eyes watching me, but I just decided to brush it off. I stand up and the door suddenly opens revealing Snotlout, Fishlegs, and the Twins.

"Hey, Astrid!" Snotlout yelled

"Just tell me what happened. Did you guys have a chance to get any Intel?" I asked.

"No, but we did find out where the coffee shop was!"

"That's not useful Tuffnut!" I screamed

"Astrid! Don't yell at him, he's very emotional right now." Ruffnut said trying to calm down her crying brother.

"Well, I'm FUCKING pissed right now! I only have 5 more days until Hiccup gets back, and if he finds out in still here he will figure out I was lying aboit the fact that I came here alone!" I screamed while trying to contain myself from punching snotlout.

It's not that Snotlout did anything wrong, aside from the stupid words that come out of his FUCKING mouth. It's just that I REALLY HATE him!

"Nevermind what Tuffnut said, I saw a huge vault. Bu-" I cut off Fishlegs saying..

"A vault? Perfect! There is probably something important in there. But how do we know for sure if there is something SUPER important there. It could just be filled with money"

"Well, if you let me finish, there were guards there. Guarding the vault and fully armed with machine guns. And they looked serious. My guess, only important people know the code. Important people like... Ummm" Fishlegs said

"Hiccup" I finished

"yeah, probably Hiccup" 

"We have to get in that vault" I said hoping the twins would take me seriously

We all started brainstorming, but then I heard creaking. I turned around, and saw Hiccup inside a metal storage cabinet that was supposed to be where we put our weapons. He was just leaning against one of the sides holding his phone. 

I widened my eyes as I realized why he had he phone out. I saw a smirk form on his beautiful pink lips.

"Guess what Astrid. Looks like I have my evidence, now I can kick your friends out right behind you"

He started walking towards me, and without even thinking. I kicked his shin and grabbed his phone that was inside his jacket pocket. As soon as he regained strength he grabbed my shoulder that wasn't reaching for the phone, and spun me around. My back against his lean muscles, he put his arm around my neck almost chocking me. I used my strength to try and pry off his arm from me but it was no use. That's when I heard a click near my head. I turned my head to see a  Single Shot 44 caliber Night Fury pistol against my head ready to kill me in one shot. 

"Go ahead, move closer. See what happens to Astrid.....

I dare you"

__________________________

___________

Still sorry about the Small chapter. I'll try to make it longer in the next one.