Chapter 14: Crash

Stoick's pov

"Emily I need you to send in Agent 24 right now"

"Yes sir" and with that my secretary left the room.

'Agent 24, Mr. Haddock would like to see you' the lady at the desk said over the speakers.

I really don't bother trying  to remember all my employee's names because I have terrible memory. One time I even forgot my own son's birthday.

Hiccup......

I sighed as I kept repeating what happened between us the day he disappeared. Maybe Astrid and the others can somehow convince him to come back. It seemed like he has grown a lot, he went from Worst Agent to Best Agent in The World.

"You called sir?"

I lifted my head up to see Agent 24 in front of me. 

"I want you to check Astrid and her Team's progress. Check if they are ok, then report immediately and come back" I instructed

"Yes sir" He said walking to the door.

??? Pov

"We have to go now! They're here"

"Just wait, we can't leave until I find that hard-drive. It contains all the passwords and codes we used to hack the system, and we're NOT leaving without it!" I stated continuing to throw things in the room looking for that flash-drive.

I kept on scavenging through our stuff, while Carter was blocking the door. I could hear banging and yelling through the door. 

"Open the door now!"

I just ignored it and kept looking for the flash-drive.

Ughhh where is it?!

Finally, I found the flash-drive and I quickly shoved it in my bag and signaled Carter it was time to go. We went through the back door and started running through the woods in our back yard. A black Chevrolet Camaro was parked in about 12 feet away from the house. 

As we were running through the woods to get to the car, some agents were following us. I threw the bag to Carter and told him to keep running. I stopped running and took out my guns in my boots and turned around to face them. Right now I needed to make sure Carter has enough time to get to the car and keep the flash-drive safe. 

I took out the safety locks in the guns and aimed at the agents. I hit them all with perfect precision, each of them killed by head shots. Perfectly aligned in the middle of either their foreheads or chest. 

I put my guns back in my boots and started running towards the car while looking back to make sure there was no one else following us. As I finally reached the car, Carter was already in the back, on his laptop. Probably writing some sort of coded message.

I turned on the car and hit the gas pedal as quickly as possible.  Looking in the rear view mirror, Carter was STILL on his laptop.

"Carter, what the fuck are you doing?! Why don't you make yourself useful and be look out, they could be following us" I said gripping the wheel not even noticing my knuckles were slightly turning white.

"I'm trying to contact our Base, and I know what you're gonna say. But here me out, the facility may have been attacked but there were some people who escaped" Carter explained.

"And you think their gonna go back?" I questioned.

"No, I'm also trying to figure out their location based on last seen agent coordinates"

"Whatever, nerd" I said rolling my eyes.

The car was almost outside of the woods when I noticed something in the mirror. I saw in the rear view mirror that there were 4 black cars following us. 

I started speeding up some more, and then made a left turn into Oak Valley St. to see if they were actually following us. And not at all to my surprise, they were. I sped up some more until it 300, which was the highest. Thank goodness we are in the country or else right now, I would've hit lots of house and cars. The cars then faded out of view. 

I sighed feeling relieved. But then as I started slowing down and black truck got in front of us and I immediately pressed on the brakes. Unfortunately I was too slow and we started rolling.

 Unfortunately I was too slow and we started rolling

  ( ⬆ Pretend it's black and a chev.)

            (Use your Imagination)

After a few seconds of rolling, we finally stopped. I crawled out of the broken window bleeding and filled with cuts and bruises on my arms and legs. And the left side of my forehead was cut open.

(⬆ This is her reaction and her cut on her forehead) 

P.S. This isn't what she actually looks like.

"Don't make this harder for you! Just give up and come with us!" What sounded like a guy yelled in one of the cars that was blocking the road to make sure we couldn't escape.

We were outnumbered.

We are officially screwed.

I got up and leaned on the upside down car trying to balance myself. Then I heard coughing from the other side of the car. It must be Carter, I just hope he has the hard-drive with him and that it's perfectly intact.  

"Come here now with the Flash drive NOW.

Merida!"

Author: Yah yah I know, but I'm only an hour late. ONE HOUR!!

Merida is here!!!!!!!