A Wild Ride

I sat in my room, trying to figure out a way to get back at Elijah. He still hasn't texted back and I'm sure both of them are keeping a close eye on me. I look over to the sliding door and an idea comes to mind.

Go out there. What's the worse that could happen?

You're really starting to get annoying. Go away.

I can't go away, I'm your conscious.

I rolled at my eyes and got up. I walked very slowly, making sure not to make a loud sound or any sounds at that. I pull the curtain back a little so I can get on the other side of it and unlock the sliding door. I look out at the scenery and it's about a two story drop.

Once I get to the ground, I'll have to sprint right away before they come. I slide the door open and shut it quickly. I let out a breath and turn around. I placed my hands on the brown metal railing and pushed my self on top of it and got to the other side. I was hanging off the outside of the railing and the more I looked down, the farther down it looked. I closed my eyes and counted to three. I let go of the railing and jump. For a moment, I thought I was dead because I felt like I have been in the air for a little too long. But then there was the impact. I heard a crack and excruciating pain slithers it's way through my blood stream and through my entire arm. I open my eyes and see that no one is out here still. I get up, trying to forget about the fact that I probably just broke my arm trying to get back at Elijah. I walk to a car and open the door. Why would you leave it unlocked? I got in anyway and looked for a spare key. I looked in the small compartment on the passenger side and the one in between the seats. Still no key. I sat there, in pain, thinking. I moved my foot back and I heard a click. My eyes widen and I look under the seat. A silver key laid on the floor. I smiled and put it into the ignition. I backed up and went to leave. Then out of nowhere, absolutely nowhere, the two brothers appear. One in front and in the back. Guess who was in front. The liar himself.

"Get out of the way Elijah." I say, knowing he can hear me. He takes out his phone and calls me.

"What are you doing?" He says as soon as I answer.

"If you're not gonna tell me what happened, maybe my sister can." I say and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Get out of the car, Cassia." He says in a low, deadly tone. I smirk and hang up on him. I press the gas pedal and speed forward. He moves and puts his hand under the back tire and flips me. I go off into the field, tumbling over and over again. Then finally it stopped. I pushed the button for the seat belt and it slid off of me. I moved my arm and winced. Oh yeah, I have a broken arm. Way to go Cassia. I pushed the door open with my left arm and fell to the ground. I looked up and the sky was a dark grey, and the field is a muddy river. I see the guys coming over to me and I just lay there.

Once they get to me, Klaus kneels down and inspects every inch of my body. He touches my arm and I growl. He looks up at me and his eyes widen. Elijah looks annoyed and most of all, kind of amused.

"Brother, she has a broken arm." Klaus says and he picks me up bridal style and starts walking to the hotel.

"Put me down you weirdo!" I say and he laughs.

"No can do, trouble. Someone told me you wanted revenge." I held my arm so it wouldn't hurt as much from the movements that Klaus was taking.

He took me to his room and sat me on the bed closest to the door. I sat there as he went to the bathroom, he came out with a towel. It was quite damp and he tried to dab all the cuts on my face, but I hissed from the pain.

"Why did you do that?" He asks me, still cleaning my wounds. He looked at my eyes but quickly looked away.

"He wouldn't tell me what happened back at the house." I say casually. Klaus looks to me and raises his brow.