They Did What To Who?

I hang up the phone and shove it into my pocket. I look back at the grill and I groan.

"Do I let them leave or do I keep them there?" I say to myself. I look up at the sky and then back to the place. It could come in handy...

I walk back into the building and everyone stops whispering. They look at me and I smirk.

"So here's how this is gonna work, you guys stay here until I say you can leave and then we'll just go from there." I say and shrug. Everyone stares at me, but doesn't show any sign of want or desire to stay. "Well, if you're gonna be like that...I'll just have to get someone to keep you here." I say and turn around. I call Bonnie and she immediately picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bon Bon, could you possibly do a huge favor for me?" I ask and she's silent.

"What do you want?"

"Just come by the Grill, I'll tell you then." I hang up and turn back around. I smile at their disappointed looks.

After about a half hour, Bonnie finally arrived. She came in through the doors and I turned around in the seat that's up against the bar.

"Finally." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"What do you need me to do?" She asks, annoyance glaring at me through her eyes. I walk passed her and motion my hand for her to come.

"We need to be outside for this." I say and she follows.

Once we're outside, Bonnie waits for me to tell her my big master plan.

"I need you to put a spell on this building so no one can get out or in except me." She nods her head and puts her hands out in front of her. Her lips move, but I can't understand one thing she's saying so I get my phone out and text Katherine.

To: Kat
I got Bon to do the spell. Meet me at the park.

I sent it and looked up. Bonnie puts her hands down and opens her eyes.

"Thanks." I say and walk away from her. "I owe you one!" I walk back into the building and grab a bottle of bourbon. A girl glares at me and I smirk. "What do you want?" I ask disgusted and she looks away. I laugh and take a swig of the beer. The doors open and a girl with blonde straight hair comes walking towards me.

"So you're the girl my brother is obsessing about?" She asks and I look behind me. I look back at her and she's smiling. "I'm Rebekah, Niklaus's sister."

"Nice to meet you, I'm-."

"Cassia, I know he won't shut up about you." She says and keeps smiling. Heat rises in my cheeks and I look down.

"Well, whatcha doin here?" I ask and she looks around.

"I came to get a bite to eat, but it seems like you got this whole place tied down." She looks around and laughs when someone looks at her disgusted.

"Yeah, it's all a bit of fun. No harm." I say and raise the bottle to the people and drink some more of it. Rebekah looks at me happily.

"You're just like my brother. Always looking for trouble." She says and turns around. She goes out of the building and I follow her.

"Where are you going?" I ask and she looks over her shoulder.

"Back to our house. I don't exactly want to go home, for that being that my brothers are all there and they are lunatics." She laughs thinking about them. "Do you want to come with me?" I smile and throw the bottle.

"Actually, yes, I would." I say and she smiles. I feel like she's the kind of person to not normally like new people, so I take this as a nice gesture.