The Pack

"Elena!" I yell and walk to the front of the house to see if there was any sign of her here. I shake my head and grab my phone from my back pocket. My vision dazed and I clicked on Elena's cell phone number. The rings felt like an infinite world of torture that's leading me to my death. Then they stop.

"Elena?" I ask and there's talking in the background meaning she answered.

"Cas, are you okay?" She asks worriedly. My breath hitches in my throat.

"There's b-blood on the w-wall." I manage to get out and the other end went silent.

"What do you mean there is blood on the wall?" She asks and my mind goes to shock. I walk back to the kitchen and point at the wall as if she's here with me and can see everything.

"There. Is. Blood. On. The. Wall." I say in an irritated voice and I hear bickering in the background.

"Is there a message or something?" I hear Damon and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, it says the clock is ticking." I say and there's silence again.

"Well, that means that-"

"That means that we're running out of time to save Klaus and Elijah you dumbass." I say and slam the door shut. I run down the steps and to my car.

"Where are you going?" He says, his voice worried and concerned.

"That, Damon, is none of your business. However, I am gonna get the original brothers back." I say and hang up before he could say anything else. I started my car and speeded out of the driveway. The car ride to his place was very short, considering I was going over the speed limit and there was no police around at the time. I skidded into his drive way and turned the vehicle off. I slammed the door and walked up the white stairs to the mansion. I hated every part of this, but I knew it's what I have to do to get them back. I knocked on the door and heard footsteps immediately come. The face I saw is one I wish I never had to see again.

"Cassia. What a nice surprise." Tyler smirks, it was very...unpleasant. By looking at him, you knew he had something up his sleeve. I force a smile and he trails his eyes down my body. I scoff at him and he opens the door for me to come in.

"I didn't know that I was a nice surprise. I thought you hated me." I say and he trails behind me as I walk into the main living room.

"You know that's not true. We were friends for a long time." I go to the couch and sit down. I narrow my eyes at him when he sits on the opposite side of the couch and stares at me. "I was hoping you would come here tonight."

"Why in the hell would you want me here?" I ask, my voice laced with annoyance. He smirks at me and his eyes have the touch of evilness that makes you wanna jump on his lap and start making out with him, then there's the part where you get so disgusted by how he's changed. My lips part while I'm staring at him. I never noticed how hot he really was.

"Because I need you to be part of my pack..." He says and we meet eyes. "And partly because of how the way you're looking at me right now. You've never looked at me like this before, Cas." I tear my eyes from his image and try to clear my head, but for some reason, I couldn't. He was engraved into my mind like he scraped stone against stone so his name will forever be stuck in my head. It was invigorating and made of nonsense, but there was this part of me that wanted to be close with Tyler again so deeply, that I didn't care what I had to do.

"Why would you need me to be part of your pack?" I say accusingly. His eyes widened and he quickly covered it up with one of his new signature smirks.

"Now there's the thing, Cassia." He says getting up and walking over to the window. "Since you're so special, you're valuable to packs now. You're a werewolf, you need a pack."