Who Is He?

I sat in bed staring up at the ceiling. The only thing going through my mind is how bad I want to go home. I want to hug my sister and mourn my brother. I want to be with my friends and talk to them. But mostly, I want to kill Katherine. She killed my little brother, I don't take that lightly even if it is the supernatural world that's going on.

I also can't help but think about how much I want to be with Klaus. I know I shouldn't think this. He's a terrible person. He's killed thousands, millions even, but I keep feeling a pull to him. There's a side of him that no one else knows. He's happy, cheerful, and full of life when he's opened up. He's the guy who would do anything for the people he loved. I believe he would even take his own life if it came down to it. I just don't see why everyone hates him.

At some point, I fell asleep into a dreamless, comforting sleep. I felt at ease and in complete control. Something I haven't felt in a long time. The color I kept seeing was a light blue. It was quite beautiful. Then the picture started to zoom out. I saw a man in a dark sweater painting a girl in a blue ball gown. Every stroke of the brush put a different detail onto the painting.  At the bottom of the canvas he wrote his name. Niklaus Mikaelson.

I woke up to Kol and Rebekah yelling at each other. I groaned and rubbed my eyes before looking at them. Kol looked over to me and smiles at Beks.

"Look what you did, sis." He says gesturing to me. "We woke up Cas." Rebekah rolled her eyes and looks back at me.

"I set some clothes in the bathroom for you. We have to leave soon." She says and she opens and closes the door. Kol looks to me and smirks.

"We could have some fun..." He starts and I hold out my hand for him to stop.

"Nope." I say and get out of the surprisingly comfortable bed. I walk passed the younger Mikaelson and into the bathroom. I put on the jeans and shirt, along with the jacket. One thing that Rebekah actually knows well is fashion. That's for sure.  (Below without the bag.)

I opened the door and put the pajamas in a bag

I opened the door and put the pajamas in a bag. Kol picks it up and I go to the door to leave. He closes the door behind us and we go down to the lobby.

"How are you doing?" He asks me as we wait for Beks. I raise my eyebrow at him. "You know, considering everything."

"I'm good." I say and nod my head. I bite my lip so I done let out a whimper of sadness. He raises a brow at me and looks away.

"Come on guys! The taxi is here!" The blonde girl says and we walk out to get into the vehicle. Kol and I get in the back and Rebekah gets in the passenger seat. We end up going to Missouri. For what reason, I have no idea.

It was a very long drive. At least it felt like it. It made me think about all the things I didn't want to think about. I just wanted to forget about everything at home. Just so I could survive the time I have to, to get away from the guy who's trying to murder me.