A Change in The Game

I look up to Tyler and he looks down to me with a look I couldn't understand. I growl and he gets off me. I look behind me and there's no sign of my friends. I run into the house and turn back. I wrap a towel around me and look down at my leg. It was bruised and a bone was popped out of place. I walked over to the door and Tyler smirks standing naked in the middle of the backyard. My eyes widen and then I turned around.

"Cover yourself!" I yell and he laughs. I hear a rush in the wind and then he's right behind me.

"We could have been an amazing couple." He says, touching my shoulder with his finger tips and goes down to the towel. I slap his hand away and he groans. "But you fell for that bitch. What do you even see in him?" I grit my teeth and turn around.

"You wanna know what I see in him! I see a broken man who has never found love because he didn't believe in it! He didn't believe that he could trust people, but he's trying. Yes! He made mistakes! But you haven't? Yes he's killed people, but he only does that because of his upbringing and his long and hurtful years of the time he's lived." I say and push Tyler to the counter. I punch his chest and growl. "He's the way he is because of what people do to him. Because of what you people do! If you just tried to understand him, you could know such an amazing guy. But no! You go and try to kill him at every chance you have!" I shove my hand in his chest and grab his heart. His eyes widen and I glare into his. He wipes his face of shock and smirks.

"You won't do it." He says and moves his hand to my waist. I raise a brow and he smirks. I twist his heart and he drops his hand. I kick his leg at the knee and it cracks. His eyes fill with tears. I get close to his face and look him in the eyes.

"I'd do it with my eyes shut." I say and rip his heart out. His eyes widen and tears fall from the corner of his eyes. He falls down the cupboards and I drop his heart in his lap. Blood drips from my hand and I turn around. Elena, Damon, Stefan and Klaus was standing at the front door. They look at me with shock. They couldn't believe I did that. Hell, I can't believe I did that. But here I am. I pass them and go up the stairs. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I say and Elena looks to Stefan with worry in her eyes.

I drop the towel and get into the shower. Water runs down my back and I watch as Tyler's blood drips off my hand and goes down the drain. I expect myself to cry, but I don't. I just stand there. There's this new feeling in me, I don't know what it is, but I like it.

I get out of the shower and wrap a clean towel around me. I brush my hair and dry off. I open the door and go to walk to my room, but then I heard them talking down stairs. I walked to the stairs and stood there.

"Stefan, she walked passed us with no guilt in her eyes. She acted like it was a normal thing she did." Elena says, sounding like she's about to cry, if she's not already.

"Her eyes were filled with drive. The kind of drive you get when you know what you want and you know you're gonna get it." Damon says and his voice is deep in thought.

"She's not the same. Something ticked her off and now she's...changed." Klaus says and a tear falls down my face. I walk to my room and get dressed in a black tank top, my black leather jacket and leather pants. (Below)

 (Below)