Civil War Part 2

All I hear is groaning and limbs being broken. I have no idea what is happening and it's making me have anxiety. And I don't do anxiety. I run out of the room and see the whole living room trashed. Elena is punching Kol, Damon has Rebekah by her neck on the wall, and Caroline has Klaus pinned to the ground. Klaus's eyes get wide and fear flashes through them, telling me I should've stayed hidden. Damon sees Klaus out of the corner of his eye and traces his line of sight and speds to me. My eyes widen and I try to turn away before he gets to me, but as expected, he got to me first. He grabbed me by the neck and squeezed harder, lifting me up.

"Should've chose us, Cas." He says under his breath, his eyes bigger than normal. His lips are formed in a thin line. I grabbed at his hand and he loosens his hand so I can get a word in. He does what I want and I smile.

"Did you ever squeeze that hard for Elena?" I ask, my voice raspy, my eyes forming tears. I look down at him and he squeezes harder. I bite my lip and look over to Klaus. He's trying to get out of the hold of Elena and Caroline while Kol and Rebekah were spelled by Bonnie. When the hell did she get here? I meet eye contact with Klaus and his eyes look defeated. He knew I was gonna die if Damon didn't stop.

"Damon!" Klaus roars out. Damon stops and stiffens. He looks over to Klaus puts an brow up in question. "Let her go. If you keep doing that, she'll die." Damon looks back to me and side smirks.

"That's exactly what I'm going for." His eyes show hatred and I didn't know that choosing Klaus over him would make him this mad. Would drive to the point of insanity. He squeezed as hard as he could and my head tilted back. Everything became blurry and the last thing I saw was Klaus screaming as he feel to the ground on his knees. After that, everything was black. Pitch black.

The first thing I saw wasn't real. At least I think it wasn't. I opened my eyes and I saw I was back in the school yard. I look around and saw the only person I care about at the moment. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Klaus, how are you here? How am I here?" I ask him and we pull apart. He looks me in the eyes and he gets glossy films around them.

"Love," he says and takes my hands in his. "What do you remember?" I wrinkle my face up, thinking back.

"My vision getting blurry and then darkness." I say and I look up at him with wide eyes of fear. "Am I dead? Did Damon kill me!?" I yell at him, he looks just as mad as I am and nods his head. "That motherfucker." I say gritting my teeth. He nods his head again.

"We're trying to find a way to bring you back." He says hopeful. I sit down on the grass and look around.

"You're in my head?" I ask and he nods his head once again. "How?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out. A part of you is still alive." He says thinking. I roll my eyes and look around.

"This is annoying." I say and he bursts out in laughter. I raise a brow at him and he puts a hand over his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You just look so upset." He says and I throw grass at him. He stops and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask and he doesn't say or do anything. I hold my hand out and he looks at it in question. I nod my head and he puts his hand out. I throw another handful of grass at him and get up running away from him.

"You shouldn't of done that, love." He says and speds in front of me just as I turn. He puts his arms around me from the back and pulls me to the ground with him. I laugh as we roll to the bottom of the hill and he ends up on top of me. He gets up and offers his hand. I push it away and laugh at his sad expression of him trying to help me. "I love you, Cassia." He says seriously as he looks me in the eyes. I take his hands and smile.