Getaway Car

We get into the elevator and I stand there with my hands tied. Tyler stands there, his posture very ridged and not moving. He stares at the numbers on the black screen while the guys behind me keep tightening the cuffs.

Once the doors open, Tyler goes out and the guys follow him. He turns around quickly and him and I are less than an inch away from each other. My eyes slowly go up to his and I suddenly can't breath. He doesn't show any sign of moving.

"Guys, I don't think we will be needing you any longer." He says not leaving my eyes. The guys let go of my wrists and go back into the elevator with confused expressions on their faces. Once the doors close, Tyler turns me around and starts taking the cuffs off.

"What the he!" I say and Tyler puts a hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh!" He says and my eyes widen. He looks around and then goes back to me. "You can't talk loud if I take my hand off, okay?" I nod my head and look up at him. He takes it away and I look around.

"What's going on?" I whisper and he takes my hand.

"The guy I work for wanted me to capture you and then take you to him. There's no way in hell I'm doing that." We start walking down the hall and to the stairs.

"Why?" I ask completely and utterly confused by his actions. He turns back to me and widens his eyes.

"He wants to kill you." My eyes widen and he keeps going down the hall. We get to the door and go down the cement stairs. My vision blurs and I depend slowly onto Tyler's hand taking me the right way. "It's so nobody else can use you as a way out of some spell like Klaus did." He finished with disgust.

"Did you know..." I ask and look down at the ground. The thought of my only friend that I could go to for comfort and some sort of family would want me dead...is a heart breaking concept to get by. He looks behind him and then keeps walking.

"No, that's why I'm doing this now. I'm trying to save your life, Cas. That's all I've ever wanted to do." And just like that all of the things fell into place. He started the group to find me so no one could use me in a ritual.

We finally get out of the building and he drags me to the parking spots. He looks back and forth, frantically looking for someone. He gets his phone out and calls someone.

"What's happening?!" I yell and he doesn't respond. He just yells profanities under his breath. "Tyler!" I yell and he looks back at me. Fear is written on his face and it spreads to mine. A car skids to the front of the place and he puts his phone away. He puts his hand behind me and pushes me to the car.

"We have to get away. Get in the car." He says and I do as he says. He gets in with me and Jake is in the driver's seat.

"Hey, remember me?" He asks and my eyes show him only shock.

"Get going, we don't have time. He could find us in the matter of seconds." Tyler says and Jake hits the gas pedal and the car screeches.

We stay in the car for what felt like an eternity. We go by buildings and houses. We go by fields and lakes and rivers. Jake doesn't say anything the entire time, neither does Tyler. It was peaceful in a way. Us running away from everything that could go wrong.

Tyler nudges my arm and I look to him. He smiles and I return it.

"We're almost there." He says and my brows furrow. Knowing why, he tells me. "We have to hide out at a place that no one knows about. We will have to go from place to place for a while."

"How long is a while?" I ask and he looks down. I nod my head and take my seat belt off. "So forever?" I ask and Jake looks back at us.

"Is everything okay?" He asks kind of sarcastically.