Once upon a time... (Todd and Olive)

"What do you want Odd Todd?" Olive sighed when she got a call from Todd and she finally picked up.

He had called her several times but she ignored every single one of them. She didn't want to talk to him.. After everything that had happened. He had lied to her.. He had hurt her.. Now he wants to explain why he did all those things that have no justification?

"It's just Todd now." Todd said calmly through the phone.

"And Olive, please.. Just let me explain everything to you. I'm not the same person you think I am."

Olive chuckled softly in disbelief.

Yeah right.

He had told her the same thing over and over again back when he was an Odd villain. How he would quit his life of crime to become a better person.. To be with her.. But that never happened. And of course.. She just had to be stupid enough to take Todd back despite everything.

She at first tried to ignore the fact that he was odd, that he had done a lot of bad stuff such as causing oddness. But as time passed by she realized she couldn't ignore everything that had happened any longer.

Odd Todd had hurt people when he was once a villain. He says he's not a villain anymore but what if he still is? She felt guilty doubting Todd's words but she couldn't help it. She had been lied to so many times by him.. that one friend she thought she would have until the end.

"There is nothing to explain!! Just leave me alone Todd!!!" She sighed as she replied. Surprisingly very softly despite all the disappointment and rage she was feeling.

"I-I'm sorry Olive. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you with everything I did.. But I have changed.. I really have.. Please.. Just trust me."

Olive scoffed.

"Really? Because that's what you told me so many times but that never happened. How do I know that you're not lying just so I can go back to you?"

"I'm not lying, Olive please just-" he stopped when Olive jerked herself away from him.

"Don't touch me!" She growled through clenched teeth.

"Listen.. Everything is in the past now! We're not friends anymore! Just leave me alone okay? Are you really sorry? Then stop trying to talk to me. I don't wanna be friends with you anymore. I hope I never see you in my life again."

She gave him a look before she started to walk away from him.

Even though he was shedding tears, even though part of her told her to give him a second chance, she didn't listen and walked away.

She would never see him the same way again.

Sorry this is rushed. I'll probably come back and improvise it and make it better. I haven't written for Odd Squad in a long time and to be honest, I'm not into the show as much as I used to. I lost my inner fangirl for it so you probably won't be seeing anymore writing for this show from me. I actually have some oneshots planned out but I doubt I'll finish them.

Thank you to everyone who has read my stories, voted and gave me feedback.

I appreciate it.

Please ignore the message below if you're not who this letter is for

You know who you are. If you're reading this right now, You think those little things going on in your mind are okay? I'm surprised someone as religious as you goes on with thoughts like that. I know that there are things about us that we can't change, that you haven't done anything wrong and you have every right to be upset with me but I also have the right to be upset with you.

I'm sorry for all the shade I had thrown at you.. When I should have simply let the matter drop but I just can't. If you really were sorry about everything and felt like you did nothing wrong, I don't understand why it would be necessary deleting every single comment of mine that says the mere truth. I have a lot of proof that I'm not lying, that I could easily post to the world but I'm not doing that. I'm not going to ruin your reputation by doing such a thing. Nor will I call you out. I wish you all the best and I hope you find your inner peace and even though we aren't friends anymore, I wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Me.