I'm not doing this without you (Olive x Otto) (Finally!!)

Finally!!! One of my favorite ships that I never made a one shot for lol until now.

Whoever doesn't ship them must not be a true Odd Squad fan. I mean c'mon look at them!! They're so obvious!

This is my version of the scene where Olive said she wouldn't be a Ms O unless Otto would go with her.

Otto's POV

Even though I would miss Olive... a lot I knew that helping Odd Todd cause oddness would just make me lose everything. Even though Ms O might keep her, I wouldn't be an agent anymore. I would lose all of my friends at Odd Squad. Oh well.... I guess that Ohlm kid won't be so bad.. When I was going to say bye to Olive she said, "Walk with me."
I wonder what happened.

Olive's POV

As we walked, I took a deep breath.
"I'm not taking the job." I told my partner.

Otto's POV

I can't believe it. Being a Ms O was something Olive always wanted......

"But you always wanted to be a Ms O!" I said shocked.

"I'm not doing this.... unless you come with me." Olive said with a smile.

"W-Wha-?" I stammered.

Olive's POV

I sighed. It was now or never.

"Your the best partner I ever had. After my old partner Todd left me to become odd.... I felt like I would never get used to having a new partner. But I was wrong.... You were such a great partner and not only that but a great friend as well. I want you to come with me."

"Also......."

He nodded for me to continue.

"I like you." I said.

"I like you too. You're a great friend." Otto said with a smile, being clueless about what I meant.

"I don't think you're getting this... I like you.... more than a friend."

His smile faded and his mouth gaped. His eyes widened.
I felt my face getting hot.

"I'm sorry.... you probably don't feel the same.... I don't want our friendship to be awkward. Forget what I just said..." I said trying to stop blushing.

Otto's POV

I can't believe it. I always found Olive cute but what she said made me realize.... I like her back. I stopped her from walking away.

"Olive wait" I told her grabbing her hand.

"I like you too." I said with a smile.

Her cute dimples formed on her cheeks with her adorable smile.

"Really?"

"Yes really!" I said.

Olive's POV

I noticed that he started leaning his face closer to mine. I tippy toed and grabbed his tie. I leaned closer to him as well.

"Well well well." Orchid teased as she popped up between us with her arms crossed.

We screamed and at the speed of sound fired away from each other.

We laughed nervously.

"Are people always this gross and mushy?" Orchid asked with a gag.

Otto bent down next to her.

"Orchid I know you don't understand what's going on because you're younger than us, but sometimes people like each other and-"

"If I leave you guys alone can he stop talking?" Orchid asked me.

I laughed and nodded.