A dream come true (Oscar x Oona part 2)

So yeah this is a part 2 to my previous Oona × Oscar one shot.

Years passed by and the agents we know were no longer kids. They were all now young adults.

Today they decided to join an Odd Squad reunion so they can see each other and greet their old friends. The party was hosted by Ms O.

Oscar got a knock at his door.

He stretched and lazily got up. He went downstairs and opened the door. There was a letter on the floor. He picked it up and read it.

Dear Oscar,

It has been years since you have been a member of Odd Squad. You are invited to the Odd Squad reunion party which will take place today at 8:00 PM. It will be at headquarters. Hope to see you there.

Sincerely

Oprah (Ms O)

Oscar smiled as he saw the letter. After all these years he would see his friends, his old boss, everyone again.

Ever since he's left HQ to be the president of the scientists in another headquarters, he hasn't really kept in touch with the agents from his older headquarters. At first he did, but as time passed and they all outgrew Odd Squad, they lost touch.

When it was time, Oscar put on his clothes. He combed his hair and brushed his teeth. When he drove to the Odd Squad headquarters, he looked around as he saw balloons decorated outside the building. As he entered, he was greeted by all of the agents.

Man did everyone look different.

"Long time no see Oscar."

A voice said.

Oscar turned. It was his old boss Oprah.

Except Ms O of course, who still had the face of a 12 year old. She was still the same ageless woman.

"Hey."

He said with a smile.

"How has it been?"
She asked.

"Pretty good."

Oscar said.

"Hey Oscar."

Another voice said.

Oscar turned to see who it was. It was Otto. He had outgrown those bangs he had gotten used to seen his old co-worker with. His hair was combed neatly with gel.

"Hey man! It's been a while!"

"It's amazing how much we all changed, remember when we were young kids.. Stopping oddness?" Oscar reminisced.

"Yeah." Ms O said.

"Well it was cool to see you Oscar but I'm going to go greet the others if you don't mind." Oprah said.

"Of course. Go ahead."
Oscar said.

Otto turned and saw the table of food. He licked his lips.

"I guess that appetite for food hasn't changed, has it?"
Oscar chuckled.

"I guess not everything changes huh?" Otto said.

He went to the table and served himself soup.

As he did so, Oscar looked around and smiled as he greeted different ex co-workers he passed by. He walked backwards as he did so, not noticing someone with food behind him.

He bumped into the person by accident.

The person screamed and Oscar turned to see what happened.

The person was on the floor, the food spilled.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry..."
Oscar said.

He handed the person his napkin.

"Its alright..."

The person replied.

"Oscar is that you?!" She asked

"Yeah...." Oscar trailed off, the sentence sounding more like a question. He wasn't sure who the person was.

"Remember me? I'm Oona!"

"Oo-Oona?!" Oscar repeated.

He couldn't believe it.

He couldn't believe that the beautiful young woman in front of him was that little girl that had a crush on him years ago. She wore a black sleeveless dress. Her long brown hair was held in a beautiful braided bun.

She was no longer that little girl that Oscar once knew. She was now a beautiful young lady.

"Yeah, it's me." She answered, smiling.

As she smiled, she thought about the time she confessed her love to Oscar years ago when she was 12. She still had these feelings for him. Oscar barely looked the same way he did years ago. He didn't have his glasses or the same haircut. But his personality stayed the same.

"I'm so happy to see you again."
Oona said.

Oscar slightly blushed at her.

"Y-yeah m-me too." He stammered.

He couldn't help but be stunned by her change.

Oona smiled at Oscar. He was still as cute and awkward as he was years ago.

"Oona.." Oscar said.

"Yeah?"

"You're very pretty." He shyly commented.

Oona blushed.

"Thanks." She said, slightly blushing.

"Oona.."

"Yeah?"

"I feel like I like you... If I didn't admit it years ago it was because you were still pretty young. So I want to ask you right now if you want to date me?"

Oona smiled and hugged him.

"Yes!!"

She kissed his lips.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this!''

Oona smiled at Oscar.

It was a dream come true.