Clash pt 3

Part 3 was requested by @Thebestofalltime123

Hope you enjoy!!

Warning- A bit of mature content. Nothing TOO graphic, but yeah, just a warning.

"Are you feeling okay?" Otto asks gently as he slowly starts to move his hips.

My eyes are closed shut as I grab onto his back. My nails are digging into his back, scratching him as pain radiates my body as it adjusts to Otto.

I didn't expect it to hurt so much, but Otto being slow and gentle helps the pain be more bearable.

"Yeah, keep going." I say, trying to keep my voice steady to not worry him.

After a few more minutes, Otto starts to go a bit faster. I can tell that he's really enjoying this, as his breathing picks up and a few groans escape his throat.

"Oh my odd, you feel so good, Otis. You're taking this so well, babe."

I blush as I hear him call me "babe", since we're not officially a thing yet. Is this a confirmation we are?

I don't want to get too ahead of myself though... So I act like I didn't hear what he just said and focus on what's happening right now.

He gives me a gentle kiss on the lips as he goes even faster, constantly making sure I'm doing alright.

After a few more minutes, it finally happens, I can feel something warm fill me up as his body shakes, and I know that he finally reached that point.

Even though my body was sore, feeling his release inside of me, makes my stomach do a flip.

We did it.

~

We're cuddling in my bed as we watch a movie. Otto is laughing as his eyes focus on the screen, stuffing his face with popcorn. No matter how much I try, I can't pull my eyes away from him, just watching him as he laughs.

I'm a huge movie fan, but I've never really found the appeal in comedies. I just find them quite lame, with the same repetitive jokes. But Otto's laugh filling in the room makes it a bit more bearable... Since his laugh is kind of cute I guess. And so is his smile. And the way he stuffs his face with food all the time.

Oh boy..

I really do like him.

But does he like me?

He does right?

But what if he just meant that in a more...physical way?

What if... He just wanted to have... Fun?

He doesn't seem like the player type... But I can't help but feel a bit nervous now.

As Otto keeps stuffing his face with popcorn, he looks back at me, which is something I don't notice until he taps me on the shoulder and grabs my attention.

I didn't even realize I was looking away from him now, because he's all I've been looking at for the past few whatever minutes it's been.

"Something wrong?" Otto asks, looking concerned for me.

"Is the movie too boring for you? If so, we can always..."

"Otto... What are we?" I finally push myself to ask.

Otto stays silent, tilting his head.

"What do you mean?"

I take a deep breath.

"Well... I know you said you had feelings for me.... But... Did-did you mean it or was it just to...." I trail off, rubbing the back of my neck.

"T-To..." Gosh, this is such an awkward conversation.

Otto's eyebrows raise, as if he was knowing where exactly I was going with this.

"Goodness, no!" He immediately responds.

"I'd never do that to someone. Otis...." He trails off.

"I know.. I know... I'm sorry I-I just... I just had to make sure." I stuttered. I feel so foolish for even thinking that was possible. He was basically the male version of Olympia. I can't see them ever doing anything if it would hurt another person. Those two wouldn't even hurt a fly.

Otto gently holds my chin, making me look at him.

"Otis... Listen to me," He begins, a softer voice than I'm used to, since he's usually so bubbly and energetic, a lot like my partner.

"I like you... Like a lot. Probably more than I like food!" He leans in closer, until we're basically sharing the same breath.

"I really do.. that's why..." He holds my hands with his own.

"I want us to be boyfriends."

My eyes widen, my mouth falling open a little.

I think he took it the wrong way, since he immediately adds on.

"I totally understand if you don't want that... I just.. Well you know. I really like you, and I'd really like the two of us to be.." He starts to rumble.

"Yes!" I cut him off before he can go on his tangent.

Otto's smile widens.

"You look so beautiful smiling."

I didn't even realize I was smiling, but he was right. I was. This is probably the first time in my life that I've smiled this big.

I surprise him by being the one to kiss him this time, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Maybe we don't clash so much after all.

Holy crap, I finished this whole thing under one sitting! Hope you guys enjoy it, and thanks again @Thebestofalltime123 for that push to make a part 3, I actually really like how this turned out!

Also the image I include is like the cutest moment of theirs now that I think about it and I rewatched this clip. 👀