It ain't the same without you (Oscar x Ms O)

Ms O sighed as sank down in her chair. It's been a few months since Oscar left after becoming the president of the other scientists. She couldn't help but find herself reminiscing a lot about the good old days, when Oscar still worked in her headquarters.

She has never admitted it to anyone, but she missed having him around.

Ever since he got the job, they haven't been able to keep their promise of visiting each other every day due to their hectic lives. For the first few weeks, they did pretty good, but as the time went on, unfortunately they got busier and busier until the time they saw each other eventually went from a few days a week to none at all. The last time they saw each other was last month, and even though it was only a month, it felt like an year to her.

She sighed as she slurped loudly on her juice box. It was a quiet Sunday for her today since all the agents have left home early due to town having no cases at all today.

"This place ain't the same without you, Oscar." She mumbles quietly to herself.

She lets out a low growl as she sips on the straw and no juice comes out.

She tosses it on the tiny purple trash bin next to desk that was full of at least dozens of empty juice boxes.

"Aww thanks Ms O- I mean O...prah," Oscar quickly corrected himself.

She let out a loud gasp and jumped from her chair, being startled by the voice. She felt a bit embarrassed as she realized that Oscar overheard her thoughts, but she soon realizes what that means. He was back!

"Oscar!" She beamed energetically with an almost youthful high-pitched voice which made her she seem unrecognizable to her young scientist friend since she was usually very calm and professional.

She sprang to his arms and hugged him hard, throwing Oscar off guard but he is quick to recover and hug her back.

She realized what she was doing and pulled herself away from the hug.

"How have you been?" Ms O asked as she poured juice on a glass cup for him, sitting back down on her chair.

"Pretty good but.."

"It ain't the same without you."

Both said in union, blushing afterwards but soon laughing it off.

"Oscar. I know you're the president of the scientists now but... can you make a gadget for me?"

For a second Ms O starts overthinking about whether or not her request was too random but fortunately Oscar doesn't seem to have a single ounce of judgment in his face.

"What kind of gadget?" Oscar asked as he took a sip of his cup.

"Maybe a gadget that makes juice?" Ms O suggested.

"I'm sick of having to buy the juice."

"Sure." Oscar said and smiled, happy to do Ms O's request since he's been actually planning on making on to surprise his ex-boss for weeks now.

She gets up from her chair, a bit surprised as she looks up at Oscar and realizes what a huge height difference they had.

They had one before, but it was definitely more significantly greater now.