Clash (Otis x Otto)

Warning: Some mature content. If you don't take this warning and read it anyway fine but don't go complaining later on that it was too inappropriate and blah blah blah.

Otis' POV

It's Friday, 1:15 pm and as always a lot of agents are busy solving cases. Normally, Olympia and I would be out there solving some as well but surprisingly we haven't been called for any the whole day. It's pretty odd. It's fine though, I like spending my time reading and eating lun-

"Olympia and Otis!! In my office, now!!! Ms O shouted from her office.

Darn it, I jinxed it.

I sigh and put my book and sandwich down, following Olympia as we rush upstairs.

"There you two are something very odd has happened." Ms O starts as always when we entered her office.

"Odd Todd has taken over our headquarters." Olive, now a Ms O herself announced as she stood next to Ms O with her arms crossed.

"Sorry to hear that." I state as I look at them both.

"But no offense, shouldn't the agents from your headquarters-"

"They're mind-controlled." Ms O explained.

"That's why Olive needs our, or should I say, your help." Ms O looks at us.

Olympia and I exchange glances.

"Our help?" I ask, Olive and Ms O nod.

"Don't tell the other agents I said this, but you two are some of my best agents I have, so I know I can trust you with this case."

"Really?" I could hear a smile as Olympia speaks.

"And since we can't put too many of our agents at risk, only you two and the science department like Oona know. If you're going to beat Odd Todd and help them get their headquarters back, you're going to need some help."

"Them? What do you mean them?" I asked, momentarily forgetting about Otto until the boy himself appears.

I scream as the tall boy popped up behind me, the sound of his bubble gum popping startling me.

Unlike Olive and Ms O, he didn't wear the professional attire most Mr and Ms Os wore despite being a Mr O himself now.

He was wearing a black autographed Soundcheck t-shirt with white sleeves and some red shorts. Interesting.

"Sup." Otto greets, his voice much deeper than it was when he and Olive were agents.

Man.. his voice got deeper. I thought.

"So you're saying that we get to work with them.. AGAIN?" Olympia bubbled in excitement.

"Oh my gosh I never thought this would happen again-" Olympia began to ramble. As my partner rambles on I zone into my own little world.

"Don't you think so Otis? Otis!"

"Huh?" I shake my head and snap out of my daze.

"Oh yeah. Very good," I mutter, having no idea what she was talking about.

Olympia glared at me."You weren't even paying attention, were you?"

"I did too!" I protested, although I didn't.

Olympia just rolled her eyes. "Fine whatever." It didn't take long for her smile to return.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go!!" Ms O shouts her famous line.