Hole Puncher

Tristin pov*

Today we wake up and head to the park to play an agency vs agency softball game. I was putting on my jersey and hat. When another player of the other team comes over. 

"Taylor #4. Nice to meet you." The man puts his hand out. "I'm Quinn, Tyler Quinn. You can watch me as #17 gets all the home runs."

"Quinn #17, not interested." I fake smile at him.

"What you have a boy friend or something, crush."

"Something like that."

"Well for someone like you a geeky lab nerd is probably not your type. It's probably someone bad ass like myself."

"I guess your new, as I see all your friends were encouraging you to come talk to me."

"I guess that would be somewhat correct." He gives me a sly smile. I can probably make a game out of this, being a train interrogator and all. I turn and look at all the lab tech with Mac, Bozer and Riley there as well. 

"Hey, since you think I don't like lab nerds, why don't you pick any of them from my team, and if I kiss them, you give me $100. But please don't give me blondie, he's the worst." I say indicating Mac.

"Well, then there's the deal, and since you insisted, I want you to kiss blondie. Have fun." I smirk and walk over to Mac. 

"Hey, T, you ready." Mac said to me.

"Oh, yeah. But first I'm teaching a newbie a lesson." I cup his face and kiss him. I pull back after a bit and wink at Mac, giving him the idea. I walk back over to Tyler and his friends, staring at me shocked. I put my hand out for the money. He hands it to me. "Thanks, and since your new guys I'll warn you, don't start flirting with a train interrogator and thanks for letting me kiss blondie."

"Wait, what?" I smirk at the confused faces.

"I maybe a field agent and a pretty face. But I have different layers like the 2 years I went to MIT, giving me 3 PhD's and also, the thanks was about blondie for you letting me kiss my boyfriend." I start to walk away.

"Hey, you played us." The boys realise. I flash the one hundred with a smile.

"You never say not to be a trained interrogator in the rule description of the deal." I smirk and walk over to my team. Riley laughs.

"You completely played them." She said

"I so, so did." I laugh with her. Mac chuckles at me wrapping an arm around me giving me a kiss. We then walk to the dug out and start the game. During the end of the game, Mac is up to bat, Riley is on second, I'm on third and we have one out. I'm standing there waiting for Mac's hit. 

"So, blondie is your boyfriend." I hear Tyler from before say.

"Has been for a while now." I say focusing on Mac.

"How'd you meet?" He asked.

"Are we playing softball or 20 questions of my personal life with Mac?" I question back as I hear Jack yell out plays no one really understands, were all brains and not really sports.

"Oh he's name is Mac? You like boys with trucker names? I'll change mine to Chuck then." I roll my eyes at this attempt "And why can't it be a little of both."

"Why do you want to know so much?"

"I want to know how to make you dump him and get with me." He said slyly.

"Oh, so tempting." I say sarcastically. "But asking to be my lab chem partner and best friend since junior year in middle school will be hard. Plus the in between stuff no one wants to hear."