Hook

Tristin pov*

After our very fun time in Uruguay in the quick sand, we got home and showered, dressed and now it is one of my favourite nights of the week. Game night! Tonight, it's truth or dare. Right now, Riley and I were dared to hang from the pull up bar for five minutes.

 Right now, Riley and I were dared to hang from the pull up bar for five minutes

Tristin's outfit ^

"I don't know how much longer I can..." Riley struggled. Then we get hit with rubber ducks.

"Hey! That's not fair." I exclaim.

"I beg to differ. The dare was to see if you two could hang their for five minutes. Nobody said anything about waterfowl bombardment." Jack tells us, as he pelts us with me rubber ducks.

"Mac." I give him a puppy dog look. He just chuckled.

"And. Three. Two. One. Time!" Bozer said and Riley and I drop.

"Oh, yes. Well, I guess that means it's my turn." Riley said as I cuddle into Mac again, and he wrapped an arm around me. "Alright, old man..truth or dare?"

"Let's go truth." Jack said and took a drink of his soda.

"What happened between you and Matty?" We all say in sinc.

"I mean, let's go dare." He replied.

"I dare you." I said smiling at him. He just glared playfully.

"You guys are killing me. Look...Matty got mad because I called an audible and skipped out on an exvil. That's it. She gets very surly when you disobey a direct order." He said.

"Jack.." Riley said.

"And..despite what she said, I think she was very happy I survived that quicksand."

"Come on, bro. You know we are not taking about what happened in Uruguay." Bozer said.

"We want to know what happened between you and Matty when you were forced to work under her at the CIA." Mac said.

"Again, maybe we should go dare. And before you say it Tristin. No." My smile deflated and sat back in Mac's arm pointing my tongue at him. "Have you guys seen how much hot sauce I can drink?"

"Look, I was sceptical about getting a new boss, but after San Francisco. I'm team Matty." Riley said.

"Yeah, we all are." I say. "Except for you." I point at Jack.

"The past is the past. Matty and I are all good."

"If you're really all good, then why isn't she here?" Bozer asked. "Weren't you supposed to invite her?"

"Was I?" I face palmed at Jack's question. "Okay. You guys want to know the real story?"

"Yeah." Mac said.

"When Matty and I met, I was going through a really rough time. My marriage was on the rocks."

"What.. you were married?" I asked surprised.