Chisel

Tristin pov*

It's been a week since I was shot from the Murdoch. Since the Phoenix doctors said I was able to go home Mac has been really clingy. He went to my house for me, grabbed clothes and I currently I'm living in his house. More specific his bed. It's night and the two of us are laying in bed, he just finished telling me about Latvia and the embassy. I look over at him admiring hoping he won't catch me..Then again I'm not being inconspicuous.

"You're starring." He says, I break into a blush.

"What it's bad to look at my best friend, who gives up a whole bed for me?"

"No, it's cute. And I'm always going to be here for you." Making me blush harder. Damn this boy.

The next day I do the usual watch movies and read in my pj's. The door to the house open, the Mac and Bozer walk through.

 The door to the house open, the Mac and Bozer walk through

Tristin's pj's ^

"Yeah, Bozer your free." I walk up and give him a hug.

"Trist, what you doing here, you okay?"

"Yeah, after I was realised from the hospital, Mac brought me here. Also 'Mr. Takes me hostage' won't give me back." Glaring at Mac. "Whats new with you" Asking Bozer.

"Thornton let him join Phoenix, starting as a lab tech with his masks."

"Good for you Boze." I give him a hug. Now looking at Mac. "Can I please go home, Thornton said I can start work again."

"Do you feel fine? No nausea? No dizziness?" Mac listed.

"No I'm fine." He nods and goes to get my stuff to drive me because my car is still at Phoenix.

"You should ask him out already." Bozer said.

"What?"

"He likes you, just ask him."

"He can ask when he's ready also I give you permission to push him and tell him the feelings are mutual." He laughs and goes back to his room.