Part Six

For those of you who are reading: I'm really sorry for the long wait. Major writer's block on this story. So, to make up for it, I'm going to try to make this one as long as I can. Enough, what you've been waiting for: the Story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While he fed me, I listened. I was not only awed by the mere sight of him, but confused. Utterly confused. The main question running through me head right now? Who was this man, and how did he know me so well? Okay, well, two I guess. But it was a damn good question. How did he know me? How?

The question of "How" ran through my mind, while my outside body became more and more frustrated by the second.

"Please!" I finally screamed, surprised that he didn't even flinch. "How!? How do you know me so well? Please tell me who you are...who I am to you!" Then the question finally popped up in my mind. "Where the hell will I go now? I have NO family! And now, I probably don't even have FRIENDS!" And that was all I could say. I'd used all the strength I had to speak. Now, not only could I not move a single muscle but my eyes, I was also rendered speechless.

He caressed the side of my face again. "My dear Schuyler...do not worry. You will stay here, with me now. I know you're scared, but, please, don't be. And, I know what you mean by you may not have any friends. I assure you that no one else has been killed. All of my best men are on patrol. Now I ask you, do you wish that a friend could stay here with you?"

Kay's POV

"THEY'RE GONE! WHY, WHY, WHY!? SHE WAS MURDERED!" My own mother...she was murdered! And my Daddy, my daddy is gone... Who would I turn to now?

Sky...yes, yes, I still had her. My best friend, my sister. I had to run to her.

I ran to her house, all the way. But by the time I got there, there were police cars at her house.

"W-what h-h-happened?" I asked a random officer.

"I'm sorry, I can't-"

"Sky?" I screamed. "Sky, are you in there?"

"Do you know the residents?" I nodded. His head dropped slightly. "Ma'am...every person here was murdered not long ago...No survivors."

...NO SURVIVORS...

...NO SURVIVORS...

I couldn't take it. My legs buckled, and I gave in to the dark of the blackness that was already creeping over me.

Amir's POV

She's beautiful. Just the way I remembered her. How Marcus and his team managed to find her, I will never know.

I remember the day we had to hide her. Or the night, that is.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Five-year-old Schuyler and I, being 114, even though I looked to be ONLY 14, walked down the drive way to the mansion, although I always called it the prison around Skye. She was only allowed to get out of that dreadful place once a month. Completely cruel, I know. But Skye never minded, or complained, so as long as I was there. She was very mature for her age. We were happy, mother, father, Skye and I.

Not once did we have a problem until she was seven. The war still going on, only after two years, we were forced to completely lock Skye in the dreadful prison. Because of that, I always stayed in the house with her. I was her company, and she mine.

That was the year they came for her. The enemy, the Council. I had never believed in the system, but I, being only 116 at the time didn't quite know much. However, my parents did. And they hated it with every particle of each bone in their body.