Part Four

I was furious.

Here this man just came barging in my home, while I was gone, and killed everyone in my family but me, then he kidnaps me, tells me vampires are real, tells me he's going to turn me into one, and if I refuse he's going to kill me?! What the hell is going on?! Does he honestly think that he can walk all over me like that?

Not just no, but hell no! I am going to kick this man's ass! But just as I started to say something, something weird happened.

I felt light headed at first, but then I felt something inside of me. It wasn't a pain of any kind, not in the sense that it hurt; but this sensation was something I had never felt before. It was like riding a roller coaster for the first time. But then I saw. Literally saw. Everything was perfectly normal. I could see crazy, I could see my friendly neighborhood stalker, and I could see the darkness of the place that I was being held captive in. It was just that something was added to it. Like a badkground, or some kind of scenery that was translucent. But was I saw was horrible.

It was kind of like having a vision, I guess, but I wasn't exactly seeing what happened. I was sensing it.

It took me several moments to realize what it was, but then I saw that it was the cockpit of a plane. What kind or how big I didn't know. All was calm for the several second I'd been looking at it, but the, utter chaos ensued. Inside the cockpit, everyone was panicking. And then suddenly I saw an Interstate. Everything was normal so I didn't get why I was seeing it, then: BOOM!! The plane crashed into the interstate killing probably hundreds of people. And then it was gone.

I hadn't realized I was crying until I saw my kidnapper look at me from like an inch away from face and dried the tears away with his fingertips. "What's wrong, Schuyler ? Tell me, what is it? I know it didn't sound so good to change your life so suddenly life this, but all you have to do is agree to the change!" He looked at me, totally misunderstanding the situation. He held my shoulders and shook me softly while silent tears escaped my eyes. "Solent!" He said. "Get the car. We're gong to transfer her sooner than planned."

"Why? Just because she's afraid?!" Solent yelled.

"No! That is not why! Just do as I say and get the car, now!"

I was vaugely aware of them talking around me. But I was aware enough. For some reason, thinking about what I had just seen made me want to throw my guts out. So I cried more, and my kidnapper put his arms around me, whispering comforting words, and I wanted to scream at him and tell him to get the ehll away from me; to leave me the fuck alone and get on with his derranged life some place else.

I had to say something. Something that told him what was going to happen, anything at all. But I couldn't bring myself to stop crying, not even to say a word. It just hurt my heart so bad I wanted to die. It was worse than having Solent suck the blood from my body.

"I've got the car Marcus, come on," Solent said in an angry tone.

"Alright. I'm coming." he picked me up and craddled me, jogging to the car. He sat in the back, laying me down and resting my head on his lap while he twirled my hair around.

I was disgusted by his touch. It only made me want to vomit more, and cringed away from him.

I decided I was decent enough to say something. "They're all going to die," I said in a soft whisper. "They're all going to die and we can do nothing about it."

"They? Who's they? Who is it you're talking about?" I slowly sat up, Marcus's hand still on my shoulder. "Child, who is it!?" I looked at him, than looked out the window and beyond at the darkening sky. And noticed where we were. I was frozen in shock. Was what I saw going to come true? No. It couldn't. I wouldnt let it. But how would I know what to do? How would I DO anything if I stood here doing nothing? But how could I? I was so scared. Then I saw something I recognized from what'd I'd seen only minutes ago. A sign. We were on I-20. INTERSTATE 20.

So I had to something. "Get off the interstate NOW!!"

Solent simply looked back me and acted like I was crazy. I reached up quickly and pulled the steering wheel right causing the car to jerk off to the exit. He tried to pry my hands off, but he would only accomplish that over my dead body! If I couldn't save all those people, I could at least save myself! I didn't give a damn about these two! And I didn't have a family anymore, but I sure as hell could live with Kay and her mom! I was not going to give up.

And after we were on the road leading away from the interstate, only minutes after, we heard the explosion. From that plane crash is when I knew my life was going to be different. More from what it already was.