Part Twenty-One - End

[A/N] Sorry, guys. There will be a lot of switching back and forth between POVs. {The POVs will consist of probably Schuyler, Amir, Kay, Markus, maybe one of the other Council members, etc. You get it.} I'm actually taking a long time writing this, and I haven't completely decided whether or not I want a sequel. I'll surly decide by the time I'm done writing this chapter, though, so read on, and make sure you read the bottom, because I won't be sending my fans a message, sorry guys. {It's just to see if you read the A/Ns.} But whatever my decision, I still love you all, and I thank you for reading this. Also, at the actual wedding, I will switch to a third person's POV, so that you'll know every thought, and everything that goes on during it.

Schuyler's POV

Scott and I walked around the castle for what seemed like endless hours of bliss. It was extremely enjoyable to just watch him, to look at him, as stalkerish as that sounds. But when we talked, we talked of so many things, and it was so easy to get lost in the time.

In fact, only a maid claiming that my brother needed me brought us back to reality. I assured her I would see him and pushed Scott's wheelchair back toward the room he was given.

"You said you had a human life before, too...What was it like?" He asked.

I paused and thought for a moment before continuing to push his chair.

"Well," I said, looking for the right words. "It wasn't bad. In fact, at the time, I loved my life, even my brat of a little brother." My next words caught in my throat as I remembered my old life. "I was happy," I said after a moment of mentally gathering myself. "I didn't even think of the word vampire." I chuckled, remembering how I came to be here. "Actually, it was Markus and Solent -- you probably haven't met them -- that caught me." I sighed, realizing he was waiting for me to go on.

"I walked in on the person I thought was murdering my entire family, but in reality, it was just Markus looking for me. My human family was dead when he got there. At first, when I saw Markus, I thought of him as a lanky cat, I remember. He chased me after I ran from him, but I was able to get free that first time." I looked down at him, seeing his eyes trained on me. "I hid in a bush and cried myself to sleep," I said, chuckling. "But then he caught me again and was talking about some shit about being chosen and keeping me, and the only one in history to fight them off....I was only thinking one word at that time, though. Why? Then he did some weird crap with his fingers and I was out." I sighed as we reached his door. "I'll finish that story later," I said. "I'll be right back." And I left after helping him out of the wheelchair and onto the bed.

When I reached my brother's study room -- the one I had made my first kill in -- I knocked twice on the door.

"Enter," he said.

"You sound so professional when you say it like that," I said once I was inside. He smiled and looked up from the papers he was looking at once he saw it was me.

"Have a seat," he said. "By the way, that...story you were telling Scott. I'd like to hear the rest of that after we finish." I nodded and he continued. "In five day's time, I need you to do business for me. Are you up for it?"

"It's about damn time! This place was starting to get boring."

"Glad you think of it that way," he got out between laughs. "Anyway," he said, his voice getting lower. He pulled out a map from somewhere and put it on the desk. "Come around here." I nodded and did as I was told. "I need you go twenty miles south of this city, and with your speed, about five minutes away form the main road." He continued on to tell me what my job would be, and I nodded in appropriate places. At the end he sighed and put the map away. "You'll take five guards with you, and a tacker. Markus has already volunteered for this and--"