Part Thirteen

Recap:

After the two years mark of the war, the hunters had found or created new weapons. More...effective weapons. But they weren't being used to their full potential, so it wasn't a real problem right up until the four year mark. When the council came with the hunters. That was when my mother told me to run, to repeat a special spell and break a seal, thus setting Skye's life back five or six years. She didn't sing the song. She didn't know me, or anyone else, of course, because I intended it to be that way....

But now she's home for good!

**END FLASHBACK**

~~~~~~~~~~

Amir's POV

I ran into her room to find her shuffling around in the bed. She wasn't awake yet. Kay was just starting to do the same thing.

I walked over to them. They were holding hands, and they were so tight both of them were starting to turn white. They were so close that they were unconsiously supporting each other in their pain. I was glad I decided to bring Kay here. Schuyler at least would be happy.

Then Schuyler moaned, or mumbled something I couldn't quite understand. She was even more beautiful than she was as a human. She was a princess.

The door opemed. Lord Cecil walked through the opened doors and stood there. "Markus told me," he said. "Is it true? Is the girl his...'other half'?"

"Yes," I replied back. "I have confirmed it."

"And you proceeded to change her without informing us first? That's bold, Amir."

"I know, Cecil." Cecil and I have been very close friends since beofre my parents were killed. He knew me when I was a young boy. He knew Schuyler. He knew how much I cared for her. "Cecil. It's...her best friend. She was lonely without her. And, her family was--both of their familes--were murdered by....them."

"Were they, now? I wonder if they're lashing out now? If they've started to move, they would be the first victims. And I want them to be the last. How is she?"

"Waking up," I smiled.

"I'm glad. It'll be nice to see her again, and her actually remember me. Abner is coming, soon after, Edward will be here. Markus told his father, and will come with Abner. Abner is taking it...quite well actually. He's glad for his son. He's coming to meet Kay."

"I see."

Schuyler moaned. I didn't catch what she said, but then she moaned louder, said something louder.

"A--Amir. Kay."

I moved closer. Her eyes were fluttering. I had never seen the birth of a newborn royal. Well, I take that back. Edward and his wife had a child a couple of decades ago. Then Schuyler statred to glow. I had never seen this before. Elizabeth, Edward's daughter, her body never started to glow like this. Kay wasn't glowing either..

I didn't know why she was glowing, but she was.

Kay and Schuyler opened their eyes at the exact same moment.

But there was a difference about their eyes that no one could mistake. Kay's eyes were a bright green, neon almost. Which was unusual because it's usually some sort of shade of red. Not any other color. But her's were greeen. But the strangest was Schuyler's eyes. The thing is...they weren't one color. It was like a rainbow, a beautiful array of color. It wasn't bright, bright, like neon. It was a little dark, had a small tint to it. But ti was still beautiful.

"They're beautiful," Cecil commented. "I wonder about the eyes. I'll have my doctor to check them. They're so strange."

"I know. I've never seen anything like it. Beautiful is right. Both of them. And what about Kay's eyes? Never seen anything like that either."

"Yes. A neon green. They're amazing. "

"Hello? Are they awake yet?"

"Why, hello, Abner. Yes they're...awakening. Look at them."

"What the hell is wrong with their eyes? I mean they're...beautiful, but...weird. I've..."

"Never seen anything like it, correct?"

"Yes." Abner looked genuinely shocked. There have been few times when I've seen him like this. "They're both so...amazingly beautiful." He came in closer and stood behind Lord Cecil, who was beside me.

"We know. Abner. Look at their hands." I heard him make a strange noise.

"What...? They really are close."

"Abner. We saw them open they're eyes at the exact same moment." Schuyler and Kay started to breathe deeply. They were simultaneous in everything they did. It didn't surprise me much, but still.

"At least the girl that is my son's other half is pretty. By the way, Amir, Schuyler looks just like you, If I didn't know better, I'd think you were twins."

"Huh, no you wouldn't, Abner. Because that's just you," I said. I was getting more excited by the second. Closer and closer she came to waking up. To really waking up. She would remember. I'm so glad.

"So it's true. The prince has found his long lost sister. Beautiful one. She's really grown up," Edward said walking in. Markus followed him.

"This is very close to my worst nightmare," Markus said chuckling.

"Let me guess. Being in a room with all of us naked?"

He laughed and smiled. "Actually being in a room with you and beautiful girls naked. But that was close."

We all surrounded the bed they lay on. They gained consiousness. After seven whole days, they are finally awake.

**

Note: This is going to be a really long note, so I suggest you read it all. If you don't you'll miss out on what comes next in the next chapter.

**

I'm uploading. And I've decided that I'm not going to get rid of either of my books, just yet. I'm going to wait a little while, just to see how everything goes.

**

Also, I'm not ending the story here right now. I'll continue on with the story, and yes, I realize I'm mean. You better be glad you continued to read on with my "long" note!! :)

**

"Amir?"

"Markus?"

They said that at the same time. They were really good at this.

"Kay?"

"Sky?"

Really good.

Their hands were still tightly wound together.

"We're here. Come on, sit up. How do you feel?"

"I feel...I see...hear...and...smell everyhing."

"So bright. Who are you people?"

"They're friends, Kay. I know them. At least, I think I do. My brain is telling me I do. Memories are...swarming in my head. I can't...contain them."

"It's okay, Sky, I'm here. It's okay," Kay said to her.

"Hello, Schuyler. How are you? Do you remember me?" Cecil asked her.

"Yes you were...at that party, and you spilled the wine all over your suit, and you laughed about it. And you were...there, when my mother told Amir to..."

"Yes, I was. How are you feeling?"

"Well, I feel...like me. The real me."

"Great. And you Kay? How do you feel?"

"So much better." She was still in awe, looking around at everything she couldn't see, hear and smell before. "I feel amazing."

"Well," Markus said, speaking to both of them. "Welcome home."