Priorities

Ariven heard a soft knock at the door and he woke up immediately. Not that he could sleep well with all the things going through his head. Gargoisse was at the door.

"Ma'am woke up and she was taking your name, I think she is having some panic attack or something."

Ariven immediately rushed to her room.

"Koshi, are you okay?" His voice was barely a whisper.

"I'm scared." She cried.

"Shh, I'm here. I told you I won't leave your side didn't I?" When she didn't say anything, he have her his hand.

"Hold my hand, if you feel scared, squeeze it. Hard. I'm staying right here."

"Yesterday you said you were right here but when I woke up people were attacking me!"

"They were not attacking you, they were helping you!"

"I don't trust them. I don't want anyone entering this room except you."

"What about Minela? " She hesitated for a moment, thinking.

"She can." She finally said after a while.

"Now, promise me you won't attack anyone if they come here."

"I...don't know."

"Look at what you did here." He showed her his hand which had a huge red mark caused by her finger nails. She gasped.

"I did that!"

"Yes you did. You owe me this, don't you? Now promise you will not go violent on anyone here just like I promised I'll take care of you."

"Okay." She whimpered.

"Go to sleep now. I won't go anywhere. "

"You'll stay awake?"

"I'm not sleepy anyways."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'm not planning to rest until I find that motherfucker. " He said bitterly.

"But the police-"

"No, not the police, Koshi. I'll take care of him myself. You don't have to worry about anything. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

________________________________

Ariven squeezed Koshi, nozzling her breasts. Koshi froze as she gently shook him. He squeezed Koshi tighter.

"Hmmm....Minela. " He muttered.

When Minela entered the room, she saw Ariven sleeping soundly, his head on Koshi's chest. Koshi was awake. A burst of jealousy suddenly made her feel numb. Koshi had a hand placed on his shoulder while her other hand was playing with his hair.

How dare he? He dared leave her to sleep with his best friend after everything she told him about!

She angrily stomped towards Ariven and shook him not so gently.

"Shh wake him gently-"

"DON'T TELL ME HOW TO WAKE MY HUSBAND UP!" She snapped angrily. She shook Ariven.

"Minela, what the fuck-" He groaned as he yawned, waking up and stretching his arms and legs.

"What is this Ariven?" She asked angrily.

"What do you mean?" He asked groggily. His eyes not fully open, he was still sleepy.

Incredible! He had the guts to leave her alone, come sleep in his best friend's room and pretend he didn't do anything wrong!

Untouched wife(on Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें