You're beautiful

It had been about two weeks since they had discovered about the letter. Ariven and Minela were back in their new routine. No Clomestiana, no Younee, no drama. Everything seemed to be going back to how it was supposed to be even though Minela somehow felt that the sparks were still missing in their life. It was just work and home. Sure they did kiss every night and things sometimes got heated but Minela wanted more. She was too shy to even tell Ariven that. Fortunately, Ariven realised that Minela wanted more. He realized that she wanted to spend more time together but didn't say it. This is why, Ariven forced Minela to take the weekend off. This night, he had decided to take things further. He had been planning it for days; he wanted their first time to be memorable. Ariven was already home and Minela was going to be late but this time, Ariven was thankful because he had something planned for her....

When Minela entered, the door was closed. Strange. Ariven told her that he'd be home. She suddenly felt some hands on her. They were not Ariven's. Soon, she was blindfolded and put in a car. She almost lost her breath. She tried to shout but her voice was stuck in her throat.

Panic!

She was put in a car which was being directed somewhere. Minela tried to defend herself. She even slapped and kicked them. She got hold of a ponytail. Was this a girl? The figures which held her seemed lean. Definitely girls!

"Wwwaathruwanth? " She tried to ask them but there was a cloth on her mouth.

The car stopped.

She was being directed towards a mansion. A man was inside. He looked at them angrily.

"Sir, we're sorry for tying her like that but she was agitating too much!" He checked her body and was satisfied that there was no scratch. The man motioned them to go.

" I'm sorry about these inconveniences, Minela. " Minela recognized the voice!

_______________________________

* Minela's pov *

He took my blindfold off. I started hitting him.

"Oy. Violent woman. Stop!" He exclaimed.

"Why did you do that I was so scared! Who does that to his wife?" Tears came out of my eyes. They were tears of relief. "I'm sorry." He said. Why does he have to sound so sexy while saying sorry? I hate him! It's like he has control on my brain. When he's around, I can never think straight.

"Look around" He whispered below my ear, nipping at the lobe. I was outside a small cozy looking farmhouse.

"Where are we?"

"Alagoha. It's just two hours from the city." Well that's far. I've never been to a village before.

Ariven took me near the beach, where a nice little table was set. A heart shaped candle was lit in the middle but this was not the most fascinating thing about that location ; what was fascinating was the breathtaking sunset, the sky looking like the well crafted chef oeuvre of a meticulous painter, the colours blending with each other in mesmerising, unique silhouettes: orange, blue, purple, pink, yellow and green. It was like a utopia.

I was dumbfounded at the ethereal beauty of the place. Ariven directed me towards a mat on the sand.

What could be better than being with my husband in such an amazing place?

We both sat near the table and Ariven said, "pick a menu"

"You brought cooks here ?" My heart warmed with how romantic he was being. He nodded smiling. I couldn't stop myself from comparing the beauty of the sunset with Ariven. The sun shone on his skin, giving it a golden glow. His dark hair appeared almost brown in the dark. We both had dinner, watching the sunset and he held my hand, directing me towards the sea. It was calm. Not caring about my expensive pants, I quickly went in the water.