Plans and more

"We should see a gynaecologist now, don't you think? " Ariven asked, as they came out of the baby planning consultant's building.

"Now?" She was surprised he was even ready to see someone that fast. Yes, the consultant did tell them they needed to see a gynaecologist before planning but she didn't think Ariven would do all theses things in the same day. She didn't have any meeting today but she did have to sign some papers.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Office?"

"I really think you should appoint someone as president. You wouldn't be so taken up if you did." Dramek was Ariven's president that's why he wasn't as busy as Minela in the office. Even though Ariven liked to stay longer than Minela in his office, his work wasn't as hectic since Dramek joined in.

"It's a huge responsibility. Presidents have the power to control many things. I cannot trust anyone and since last year, my dad has retired... If only my sister was a bit more responsible and more into business! I mean where even is she now? I haven't heard from her in months! She didn't even come to mom's birthday party last week, forget that, she didn't even call me. Mom told me she called yesterday and says she's fine. I wonder what's wrong with her." Ariven felt guilty since he was the reason Clomestiana was gone. Should he call her?
No way!

"Hmm...yeah...gynaecologist? " He reminded her.

"Ah yes, call Furleeah right away! Do we need to book an appointment?"

"Furleeah? No, you're not consulting her."

"Why not?"

"Hmm, I found someone better-"

"Isn't she the best gynaecologist we have here?"

"Yes, but-"

"No but, I'm used to Furleeah, I don't think I'll be comfortable with someone else." Ariven groaned.

"No she doesn't seem that good to me, we sh-" He ran his hands through his hair. Minela sensed that something was wrong. He only did that when he was nervous or when he was hiding  something.

"Why not? She's your friend, Ariven. Why are you suddenly so jittery?"

"I'm not. I'm just saying ... you know what, nevermind. You want to consult her, fine! Let's go."

When Furleeah saw them, she was a little taken aback to see them.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Watson, how do I owe you the pleasure of this visit?" She smiled sweetly at them. However, the smile was completely gone when they told her the reason of their visit. Still, she tried to keep a fake smile plastered on her face for Minela's sake. When all the tests were conducted, she stopped Minela.

"Can I speak to her alone? " She asked Ariven sweetly.

"No." He said bluntly. Minela awkwardly smiled to ease the newly formed tension. Did something happen between them?

"He's joking, of course-"

"No, why do you need to speak to her alone? I'm her husband-"

"I know you're her husband, Ariven but there are some things husbands don't need to know. Besides, I'm not just your friend, I'm Minela's friend as well-"

"Ariven." Minela gave him a pointed look. He rolled his eyes and got out of the room, banging the door.

"Minela, I'm sorry for being rude to you the other day-"

"When was that? I don't remember." This statement made Furleeah smile.

"Hmmm, as I told you.. I was just so shocked when I found out that you were still virgin even after three years of marriage! Now, you guys come to me because you guys want to have a baby? All these in just a couple of months! "