Cheaters?

Minela was getting ready for work (she worked in her father's office) but this time she was not wearing any formal outfit, she was wearing a short, high neck, blue-grey cotton dress. It was backless. She also wore squared - heeled, matt grey stilettos.
When she took a little velvety grey bag instead of her usual big black ones and went down the stairs she was quickly stopped by Ariven.

"Where do you think you're going? " He asked a little harsher than intended.

Minela ignored him and continued to go towards the door. She hasn't said a word to Ariven since the first Akhimbem party. No words were exchanged in the second part of Akhimbem which usually symbolises joy and happiness through changes and colours.

Ariven was feeling bad for his roguish behaviour against Minela. He didn't know what took over him to react that way. Surely it was not because he was jealous of that Boshotch guy? Ariven was sure that it was not out of jealousy. Why should he care if his wife is with another man? He didn't even consider her as his wife. Cheating wife. He thought.

Now what was currently going on his mind was how to apologise. He had never attempted to apologise to anyone before because he was always right. (Or so he thought).
However, now he knew what he did was wrong. After all he could've hurt her!

"Minela. ..I..." he stopped because Minela had already left. Koshi went to Ariven when she saw his sad looking face. She hugged him from behind.

"What happened? " Ariven sighed. "Something happened between Minela and you, didn't it? " Ariven nodded so she added softly, her hands stroking his arms," I can always help you, you know? Let me make you forget your pain."

Ariven nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
And they both thought it was necessary.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~○○○○○○○○○○○~~~~~~~~○○○○○○○○○○~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Minela was checking some documents when someone knocked at the door.

"You may enter." She said in a business tone.

The person entered and sat in front of her tidy, transparent desk.
He coughed when Minela wouldn't look at him.

"You. What are you doing here? I mean now...We were going to meet at 4:30."

"Why? You're not happy to see me ?" He joked.

Minela glared at him. "At all." She said, smiling cheek to cheek, a great contradiction to her statement.

"So...let's go for dinner. Aren't you bored sitting in the office and reading stupid documents all day? "

"Wait till I finish sweetheart. Then I'll meet you."

"I'll wait here itself." He insisted as he pecked her rosy cheeks.

"Besides, don't we have to catch up on... things that I've missed dearly? "

Minela smiled, "we just did it a few hours ago...missing it already? "
He chuckled, " let your stupid husband know what you're planning to do when he turns his back."

"He deserves all of it and worse, trust me."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

Ariven and Koshi had just finished. They were both sweaty. They smiled at each other.

"How do you find it?"Ariven asked.

"It is the best thing ever! I've never seen something this big and this amazing so far! I love it!" Koshi stated excitedly.

"Do you think I should taste it?"Koshi whispered, excitement filled in her voice.

"As you wish."

When Koshi finished, licking her lips as some drops threatened to escape from her moisturised lips, she said," It was heavenly."

"I know ...and this one..." he paused, as he lowered his head to touched it with his lips softly, " is so delicate and soft that I want to take it for myself and eat it forever."

"You like that?" Ariven asked as he dipped his finger inside, took it out and put it in Koshi's mouth. Koshi closed her eyes as the sweet cream made contact with her tongue.

"Hmm mm. " was all she could say.

"Be sure of one thing though.."

"What?"

"Minela mustn't know."

She nodded.

A/N
So guys! What do you think?

Don't forget to touch that tiny little white star at the bottom which is dying to be touched!

P.s touch it only once!