Chapter 14: The End?

The two men threw me into a dark hole, my tired and very sore body fell and felt as if I was floating on the air. I closed my eyes gently, not knowing what was going to happen once I hit the end of the hole. I honestly didn't care... I mean... my lover... my protector... everything... It was gone. Slenderman was no more. He raped me, I told him it was hurting me, but he didn't care. He just continued his way with me and didn't care for my screams or cries. Zalgo said that he changed. He changed to the Slenderman before. 

I felt my body slam into something hard. I let out a scream of pain, reopening my wounds on my back from Slender's claws. I slowly opened my eyes, looking up at the dark sky and the tall trees. I heard footsteps running towards me. I shifted my eyes slightly to see Masky and Hoodie running towards me. I was back... 

They grabbed me and hoisted me up quickly, I let out a grunt of pain as they looped their arms around me and walked towards the mansion. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Asked Masky suddenly.

I was silent, I didnt want to speak, I couldn't feel... I was just an empty shell. They walked me into the mansion, up into my bedroom. I laid there in silence, just looking up at the ceiling. I could feel the wetness of my tears soaking my face. I just laid there and cried till I couldnt cry anymore, just staring up at the ceiling. 

A few days had passed though, I just stared up at the ceiling, not wanting to eat, or drink. My body was getting weaker just from laying there. Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Ben and Laughing Jack came in at least once an hour to come and check on me. They would talk to me, and myself wasn't replying. They would eventually give up on talking to me. 

On the fourth day, I decided to sit up slowly. My stomach turned in pain with hunger. I sighed softly as I moved to the side of the bed. I got up and walked towards the door. I opened it wide. The light was shinning brightly, it had to be at least 7 in the morning and most Creepypastas were sleeping still. I looked back at my room for a second before walking down the stairs, shifting my eyes over towards the kitchen and the living room. I smiled slightly before walking towards the door, I opened it. The fresh air hit my nose, stinging my lungs as I inhaled. 

I closed the door gently and began to walk towards the wells. The wells were still broken, however, they weren't shooting out the red lights like they were. I crawled on top of the well, swinging my legs over and looking back at the mansion. My smile soon faded as memories flooded into my mind. I shook my head before jumping into the well completely. I landed in the human world, pressing my knees against the soft ground. 

I moved slowly towards the house. My house. The lights were on and I smiled softly. It was about time... I started my old life again... Forget all those had happened... 

I entered the house, my mother and Rosie were sitting at the table. Their eyes widen when they saw me. Rosie jumped off of the chair and ran towards me, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. My numb body felt the warmth of her own body. I rested my head upon her head, closing my eyes softly.

"I came home Rosie... And I wont leave ever again..." I whispered.

"What about Slenderman?" Rosie suddenly asked as she looked up at me.

"... He is not real. He was never real." I said while smiling, "He was just a person playing a mean prank on us." 

"Did something happen?" She asked,

"Yes... All I know is that I wont trust no one but my own family. Now... I am tired, I must sleep." I said as I walked towards the stairs.

Rosie watched as I made my way up my stairs to my old room. There was dust that collected on everything, but it was the same. I smiled softly as I walked to my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes gently, wanting to fully asleep.