Chapter 7: Markings

I awoke feeling very tired and with a pounding headache. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my head. This headache was worse then the time Rosie bounced a glass plate off of it! I groaned as I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom inside of the room. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed a bunch of bite marks on my neck and shoulders. One of which sparked my interest, it had a O with an X through it. It looked as if someone burned it on me. 

I ran my fingers down the bruises on my neck. They didn't hurt to touch, I quickly looked down to make sure I had my clothes on. I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed I still had the same clothes on as yesterday. With that being said, I quickly changed out of my clothes and put on a turtle neck to cover the marks on my neck. I couldn't remember anything that happened yesterday, but i did remember Slender coming into my room. 

I hit my head a few times, attempting to make the headache go away. Actually it only made it worse. I walked down the stairs to see a few of the other people up. One of which was masky. 

"Masky, what the hell happened last night?" I mumbled, 

"You honestly don't remember? Do you remember everyone you met yesterday?" He asked, looking up at me. 

"No..." 

"I dont understand why I bothered to show you then." He sighed, his finger shot up and began to point at certain people around the table in the kitchen, "Thats E.J, Ticci, Hoodie, Jeff, Smile Dog, Laughing Jack, Ben, Sally, Jane. There are more but they are usually up at 2 instead of 10." 

"How could you forget me?!" Ticci Toby shouted as he ran towards me, huggling me tightly, causing the headache to throb, "I am like your new best friend!" 

"Toby, can you please not talk so loud..." I mumbled, wiggling my arm to get it out of toby's tight hold and rubbed my head.

"Here." Jeff said as he stood up, handing me some medicine, "You probably have a bad headache too." 

"Yeah just a bit.." I mumbled as I took it. 

I heard someone walking into the kitchen.

"Morning children." A voice called out.

I froze to the ground, it finally hit me... Was Slender the one who gave me the marks on my neck? What if he wasn't the one, does that mean that someone snuck in and tried to get with me? I let out a small squeak from shock and surprisement as Slender gripped my shoulder.

"Are you alright Luna?" He asked.

"Yeah! Just fine!" I shouted as I took off up the stairs to get away from him. 

I ran into my bedroom and slammed the door closed, I was confused as hell. What happened yesterday?! I walked back to the bathroom to check out the markings again. The marks had indentation as if I was bitten. Slender did have teeth, sharp ones at that, but wouldn't it break my skin if he went to bite me? 

A knock came upon my door and I let out a yelp of surprise. I ran over to the door, snapping it open. Slender stood at the door. He made his way into my room without asking. I sighed a bit as I closed the door. .

"Slender.. I have to ask you... Did I do anything strange to you last night?" I asked as a small blush appeared on my cheeks.

"You did kiss me, and asked me to take you. I kind of assumed that you were drunk out of your mind, so to satisfy your need, I gave you... ah..." Slender went silent as his white face began to glow red, "I gave you a few... hickies." 

"Is that why I woke up with marks all over my neck?" 

"Good thing you decided to wear that turtle neck. I would have to explain to the people how you got it." 

"Yeah..." 

"Today I was thinking about taking you out to see your sister." 

"Rosie?! I thought you said I could never go back." 

"I said that... but plans change." 

"Slender... why are you being so nice to me?" 

"I have my reasons, child. Now get ready, we shall be taking some of the fello creepypasta with us." 

"They aren't going to hurt my family are they?"

"No, I forbbid them from hurting anyone from your family. But you will have to explain to your mother and sister that you can't go back to your old life now. I marked you with the proxy sign on your shoulder." 

"I was wondering about that mark.." 

"Its a proxy sign, meaning you cannot leave with myself going with you. If you attempt it, it will be... painful." 

"I see.." 

"Now get ready, we will be leaving after breakfast." 

With that Slender hastily ran out of the room, I blinked. He was hiding something from me and I was going to find out what...