Chapter 8: Seeing Rosie

Once that breakfast was ready, thanks to Slender's fast cooking, I was ready to go. I set the backpack against the door so that once breakfast was finished, I could grab it and go. I made my way towards the stairs, kind of staring off into the distance. I didn't even hear the laughter of Masky and Hoodie coming closer, or the fast pacing feet stomping on the ground. 

"Watch out Luna!" Shouted someone behind me which snapped me from my daze. 

I spun around to see the two boys running at me, I laughed as I pressed my back against the wall. They tumbled down the stairs, toppling over one other. Once that they finally stopped rolling down the stairs at the end, Masky was on top of Hoodie. I burst into laughter as I  made my way down. 

"Ouch, fuck." Masky muttered as he rubbed his head. 

"Masky you fat horse! Get off of me!!" Hoodie wiggled around. 

Masky stood up, laughing as I stood beside them. 

"Are you guys going tonight?" 

"Yeah, we are, I am surprised that Jeff didn't want to go." Masky mentioned.

"Why isn't Jeff going?" 

"He has these bad black outs... Same with another person in Creeypasta. When they do have a black out.. They go insane almost and kill people. Then they dont remember what they did." Hoodie stated.

"Is that why Jeff killed his family?" I asked.

"Some say that's why, others say he just wanted to kill them.. And well... some also say that he is a demon in a human shell." Hoodie mumbled.

"You guys talking about me again?" Asked a voice from behind me. 

I must have jumped 20 feet in the air when I heard Jeff's voice behind me. I spun around to see Jeff rubbing his matted up hair and yawning silently. 

"God guys, if you are going to tell the story, tell it right." Jeff mumbled as he walked past us towards the kitchen. 

"Damn he is pissed..." I mumbled.

"No, he is just a crabby son of a bitch when he is first woken up." Hoodie replied laughing.

"I AM NOT!" Jeff shouted as he came stomping back towards us.

Hoodie and Masky flinched before running away from Jeff who chased after them with a knife.

"I WILL SHOW YOU CRABBY!" 

I couldn't help but to laugh. I felt a hand upon my shoulder which caused me to jump. I looked back to see Slender staring down at me.

"Breakfast is Ready." Slender said.

"Thanks," I said as I walked past him towards the kitchen and dinner table. 

There was food set out at each set. I decided to sit next to one end of the table, right next to the end seat. As people trampled into sit down and eat, I was almost half way done. Slender walked in as he sat down right beside me at the end seat. 

He slowly opened his mouth, making sick ripping noises and began to eat like that. I smiled at him as I continued to eat my food till I was all done. I got up from the table and walked over to the sink where I washed the dish and placed it in the disk washer. 

"Alright Slender, call me when you are ready to leave!" I said as I ran up the stairs to my room. 

As I reached over to my room, I saw Ticci going through my bag beside the door. 

"What the hell are these things..?" Toby asked as he lifted up a sealed condom. 

My face went bright red as I ran over to him, slapped him on the back of the head and took the condom out of his hand.