Chapter 9

Rosie ran around Slenderman's legs as she sang pop goes the weasel. I couldn't help but to smile, she was so innocent, so sweet. It rages me to find out what that Ryan guy has tried to do with her. Slenderman laughed as he watched Rosie run around his feet before reaching down and picking her up, setting her upon his shoulder. 

"So, what you thinking now?" Slender asked, 

"Same thing I have been thinking for almost an hour now." 

"We can't do anything right now, we don't have any back up and we don't have enough time. We can't do it while she is here." 

"Let me take her then," I said while holding out my arms.

"Why don't you guys go to the carnival, I will have Masky and Hoodie to help me." 

"You have more family members?!" Rosie asked while jumping up and down on Slender's shoulder.

"No, they are more like my students dear," 

"So your a teacher? Do you teach math? Cause I really, really, really need help on my math, I dont even know what 2+2 is!" Rosie said while sighing and leaning backwards off of Slender's shoulders, 

"2+2 is 4 dear." Slender said as he held onto her legs, allowing her to fall completely backwards without worrying of falling. 

Rosie let out a small playful scream as she fell backwards, Slender chuckled quietly before looking back at me, 

"So what are you planning on doing it? Now?" 

"Probably for the best," 

"Lets go down to the carnival then, I can grab Masky and Hoodie from down there, hopefully Jack didn't make too much of a mess," 

I nodded which sent us on our way towards the carnival that was just a block down from where I use to live. Slender stopped for a second before reaching where people were. 

"Hold on dear," He said before setting down Rosie, "I gotta change," 

"Like no one is going to notice a 9 foot man with no face and wearing a black t-" 

In a heart beat, Slenderman was no longer slenderman. He was at least 6 foot now, blond hair, blue eyes, very thin, but lean. He cleared his throat as he opened his mouth slowly,

"Haven't had a human mouth in a long time." He spoke as if he was still very smart.

Slender, Rosie and I walked into the carnival, keeping our eyes open for Masky, Hoodie and Laughing Jack. Shouldn't be hard finding two masked guys and an idiotic clown running around. Well... It's harder then it looks.... 

Slender let out a small sigh before looking over at me and Rosie,

"You two go look for laughing jack, get us about 4 hours before coming back to the house, we should have everything cleaned up before you return and replaced it broken." Slender spoke to us.

We both nodded and Slender went his way, and we went ours. Rosie stood close to me as we searched for the unnatural tall man. It got me thinking, if Slender could ... change human then he could change human too! I began to feel slightly uneasy with this whole 'find Jack' thing. 

"Well, well, well..." I heard from behind me, 

I spun around quickly to see none other then Jack. I smiled as I ran up to him. 

"Oh boy, Im glad to see you." I said as Rosie tagged behind me. 

"Slender said to come find you, something about slaughtering someone or something."