Chapter two: Sexual Offenderman

My name is Luna, I am eight teen years old and I live with my mom and my younger sister, Rosie. I write in a diary every day about what had happened that day and boy if you didn’t read the first diary entry, you’re going to be lost…

                I got up and quickly walked downstairs to the living room. Rosie was standing in the doorway to the front door. I smiled softly and walked towards her. “Is Slendy out there?” I asked her. Rosie smiled up at me and nodded quickly. She pointed over towards the forest. I noticed it wasn’t Slendy… I grunted softly and brought Rosie inside. “What is wrong? It’s Slendy.” Whispered Rosie.

                “No it isn’t, it’s someone who is dressed as Slendy.” I whispered back. She blinked softly. I reached around to grab my metal bat. Usually Slender man would help us, but as of right now, he wasn’t here. I had to defend the house and everyone inside it. I opened the door quickly to see an extremely tall figure; he had a smirk on his sharp tooth mouth and no face. I watched as the black goop fell from his mouth. He wore a trench coat, and he entered the room. “You’re not Slender man… who are you?” I asked while holding up the bat. He looked back at me, with the same smirk he had before he entered the door.

                He quickly walked over to me, and grabbed the bat with a grip that I couldn’t get him to let go! I grunted softly and looked up at him. “I am Sexual Offender Man.” He whispered as he yanked the bat out of my hands. My eyes widen. “I am a cousin of Slender Man; I just came in town to see how he is doing.” He chuckled deeply and threw the bat someone else. My mom was out of the house at the time, which means I am in trouble. He looked towards Rosie. “Well, well. Hello there little girl.” He began to walk towards her. I stood in front of him. “You touch her. I will fucking kill you.” Sexual Offender Man took a few steps back, acting shocked. Then he chuckled deeply. “You think a human can defeat me?” Suddenly white tentacles formed from his back side.

                He took off his fedora and opened his mouth wide, the black goop dripped down his mouth onto the floor. I shivered greatly. “Come at me bro.” He said while whipping his tentacles around quickly. He quickly ran towards me, I let out a loud scream as he pinned me down to the ground. He chuckled and leaned over quickly. “No one will come and save you, missy.” I shivered and tried to get him off of me. Suddenly something grabbed Sexual Offender Man and threw him across the room. Sexual Offender Man smashed into the wall, almost breaking the wall. I looked up at who just saved me.

                It was slender man… I smiled weakly and stood up slowly. “What are you doing here S.O?” asked Slender Man as he was walking towards him. Sexual Offender Man just chuckled and said, “I just came for a bit of fun.” Slender man wrapped his tentacles around S.O and lifted him up by his neck. “If you come near these children again, I swear to god. I will cut off your dick and shove it so far down your throat that you will be shitting piece of your dick out for weeks.” S.O held up his hands and laughed softly, “Relax, I just wanted to come and ask about the murders that had happened a few months ago.” He said while looking towards Rosie and I.

                “I killed them, so what, they were offending me and Rosie’s relationship.” I heard slender say. I glared harshly at them. “You better keep away from Rosie Slender… you have no right to get near her. Our deal was that I would stay by you and become friends with you.” I whispered. Slender stared at me, “Too bad.” He looked back at S.O. “Leave and don’t come back.” I heard him say towards him.

                S.O was staring at me with a creepy smile. “Well… I am interested in this … girl. Seems like you are really attached to her.” “Keep away from her. I am warning you.” “You didn’t tell her about us?” I heard S.O man says. I blinked slightly, “Others? You have others?” I glared at slender man. Slender sighed deeply and turned towards me. “Yeah, there are more of my forms… there is 12 all together. I am considered the real and original Slenderman.”