Chapter 13 (Lemon)

Time past rather quickly and I was laying in the bed. Slender however, didn't want to sleep beside me, he choose to sleep in the chair in the corner of the room. I didn't fully understand why he didn't want to sleep beside me, perhaps he was afraid of hurting me or something of that. I shook my head slowly, sighing a bit before rolling onto my side to face Slender. 

"Slender, I am nervous about tomorrow." I whispered in the dead of night. 

        The whole room was dark, not even my finger tips in front of my face could be seen. Slender let out a deep sigh before speaking,

"I am nervous as well, Luna." He whispered in a deep, shaky voice, "But there is nothing we can do right now." 

"I don't know if there is anything we can do, seeing how we are locked in a room to wait till Zalgo gets his real life porn." I hissed, 

"... Just sleep child." He whispered in a tired like voice, 

"I can't sleep, well knowing that Zalgo is going to watch and possibly jack off his tiny pecker. Its nasty. Its... Barbaric, its..." 

"The only way you can get out alive." Slender spoke.

"If its the only thing I can do, then I rather die." I rolled over to the other side, crossing my arms,

"... I'm so sorry." He whispered, "I should have never told you about the well. I knew I should have stayed there to protect you from it." 

"No Slender, you had to fix it, I don't think you wanted to risk it anyways." I rolled my eyes, 

        A few minutes of silence before I felt the bed shift slightly, my eyes shifted to the side to see Slender slipping into the bed beside me. His long arms wrapped tightly around my stomach in a protective way. The warm feeling of Slender's body reached my back and soon spreaded all over my body. I finally fell asleep. 

I was awoken to a bang on the door, I jerked up into a sitting postion, eyeing the door. Slender followed suite and sat up as well. The door was unlocked and opened. Zalgo lowered his head slightly so that his horns wouldn't hit the door frame. He walked inside, holding his hands behind his back and leering down at us. I let out a small gulp of fear before trying to sink into the bed, feeling his leer making me small. 

"You two know what I am here for." He whispered in a very dark tone. 

"Yes..." Slender muttered as he shifted his towards me, he noticed the fearful look in my face as my eyes never left the red ones of Zalgo's.

I felt a hand against my waist which made me jump and snap out of my strange trance. I looked over at Slender, my heart was pounding in my ears. Slender wrapped his long arms around my body and brought me to his lap. I let out a small but fearful whimper. Slender slowly ripped his mouth open, he placed his lips against my ear, sucking upon the shell. I shivered from the strange sensation. 

"Relax," He whispered quietly in my ear as he pulled away, "We can just get this over with and go home." 

I closed my eyes, well knowing that trying to escape this terrible fate was unquestionable. Slender's finger tips danced against my sides, tickling up and over my stomach. I didn't know if it was Slender's heart that I felt through my shirt on my back or if it was my own. I bet he was just as nervous and afraid of this as I was. 

Zalgo continued to watch in silence as Slender slipped his hands under my shirt, slipping his fingers under my uncomfortable bra and gently gropped one of my breasts. He leaned over to roll his warm tongue over my pulsing neck. I shivered and tightened my closed eyes. This was no way I thought to lose my virginity, not being watched by a perverted king.