Chapter 5: New Life

I awoke, feeling slightly sick. That damn rose... It must have something in it. No... I know it had something in it! I slowly got up from the soft bed, I must have been in the Slenderman's mansion. I slide off of the bed, sighing softly. I opened the door to the bedroom quickly. That was until someone fell into the room, causing me to fall backwards. I looked at who fell on top of me. It was a boy, he had black hair and a creepy smile. 

"Ah... who are you?" I asked him. 

"Who are you? Thought maybe you were a new person to kill, that was until Slender said I couldn't touch you. He told me to come up here and get you. There is a party here." 

"A... party?" I asked. 

"Yeah, come on." He said while standing up and dusting himself off, "I'm Jeff by the way." 

"Wait... what?" I asked. 

"I am Jeff..."

"The... Killer?" 

"Yeah!" He said while showing his creepy smile, "Anyways, get your slow ass up, and get moving. I will be outside the door to show where you have to go." 

I sighed softly as he took off out the door and closed the door. I looked around to see if there was any clothes I could wear. I found a few articles of clothes. I stripped off my shirt and threw it on the bed, not caring anymore. Slender took me from my home, took my life away. I groaned loudly and crossed my arms slowly. I heard chuckling before making me turn around quickly. 

There stood a boy, my eyes widen greatly. He wore a green hat and green shirt with a belt. He had black eyes. I covered my chest quickly. 

"W...What are you doing... here?" I asked, "How did you get in here without Jeff knowing?" 

"Oh, you don't know who I am do you?" he asked me, "I'm Ben, Ben Drowned. I can transport through any computer, camera, cell phone, anything with internet." 

"Ben... oh kay, so I am living with creepypastas then...?" 

"Oh, yeah, welcome. Are you going to the party?" 

"that's why I was getting dressed, so can you please... get the hell out?" 

"Nah, I need to make sure you don't try and kill yourself." He said. 

"Will you get out!" 

"Okay, okay!" Ben disappeared from veiw. 

I sighed softly and took off my pants as I changed into the sexy dress. When I was finished, I walked to the door and opened it. Jeff was outside, one foot on the wall and leanin against his leg as he had his arms crossed. He was staring at me. 

"Took you long enough, who were you talking to in there?" He asked.

"Ben, I guess. He magically appeared in my room." I said while shrugging. 

"Oh, he is a perverted asshole, so be careful." He said while laughing. 

We walked towards these long stairs again. i could hear loud music coming from the bottom of the stairs. I smiled a little. Jeff took lead and I followed, not knowing who was in this house. Suddenly, I took noticed only the very tall, faceless people. Slenderman walked towards me and held his hand towards me. I took it and he leaned down, kissing the top of my hand. 

"You dressed perfectly. Come, I shall show you to my brothers." He rested his hand on my shoulder and guided me towards the huge crowd of people. 

 I felt slightly small as we walked towards the extremely tall men. 

"Here she is." Slenderman said while nodding. 

Sexual Offenderman turned around first and smirked, he leaned down grabbing my hand and kissing the top of it. 

"You are looking amazingly hot tonight. I won't be surprise that all the men are going to go after you." He whispered in my ear. 

My eyes widen, my face flushed. I covered my face in embarrassment. 

"S.O, lets not embarrass her, and I won't go after her. She ... is a girl." Said another one of the family of Slender's. 

"Tenderman, will you shut your so advance pie hole? You are really starting to bug me." S.O hissed. 

"Tenderman?" I asked. 

A tall man with no face and brown shirt walked up to me. He had a scarf around his neck. He bowed slightly and chuckled. 

"Hello, welcome to the mansion." Tenderman said, "What is your lovely name?" 

"I am..." I started, but Slenderman covered my mouth. 

"She is just a guest here." he said. 

"I thought she was a slave and that you wanted-" S.O began till Slenderman whipped him in the back of the head with one of his tentacles. 

 "WHAT?!" Shouted Tenderman. 

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and held me towards his chest. 

"I will take away this poor child if you are using her as a slave!" He shouted at them. 

Slender held up his hands and shaked them. 

"No, no, Tender, You got it all wrong! We weren't going to use her as a slave. We couldn't kill her, she saw our true forms and so we had to take her away before she said anything about us." 

"You honestly think ANYONE would believe her?" Tenderman said while standing up and crossing his arms. 

"Well, we couldn't take that chance," S.O said. 

"It doesn't matter about the chance, you took this child from her home... What the hell do you think her family will do? Or anything like that?" 

"... they would go looking for her?" 

"And don't you think the first thing they will look at would be the WOODS?!" 

"..." Slender was silent, he didn't think this through... 

"Ah, fuck." S.O hit his head and shook it, "Tender is right, they would come looking for her first in the woods." 

"Enough, if they would come... we will be ready to take them out." Slender said. 

"No, that isn't our job to do, Slender. And you know it." Tender hissed. 

"We will have Enderman do it then." S.O said while pointing behind him. 

"Enough, we will worry about it later. Right now there is a party going on." Slender said while breaking off the fight. 

Slender looked down at me, sighing. 

"Go meet the other's we need to figure out what to do if there is an attack." Slender pushed me towards the huge crowd of people. 

I gulped and looked back at Slender who was waving his hands towards me. I walked towards the large crowd, not knowing how to actually talk to people. These are killers after all. I saw Jeff among the group and I made my way towards him. He looked at me and nodded, 

"Hey, I was wondering what was taking so long." He mumbled. 

"Well, Slender was making me meet some of his family." I said while smiling. 

"Well, lets get this party started!" Jeff held up a large bottle of vodka, "Newbies get first dibs." Jeff handed the bottle to me. 

I blinked a little and looked at him, tilting my head. 

"You have to take at least 3 sips of vodka before passing it to the next person. Whoever throws up or passes out first, loses." He said while smirking. 

i sighed and opened the new bottle and took my three sips before passing it to Jeff. He did it no problem and pass it again.