Chapter 6: The Guests and The Surprise

By the time we were all finished, we had drank the whole bottle of vodka. I couldn't even stand up straight for the simple fact that I was shit face drunk. Jeff was laughing up a storm from the way that I was acting. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gently poked my cheek with his finger, his breath raped my nose of alcohol. I let out a small giggle as he stumbled back towards the living room. Slender was talking to a man who held a guitar, he looked just like Slender only more cooler.

"Heyyyy Slender Dick." Jeff shouted as he stumbled over to him.

Jeff misplaced his footing and tripped over his own feet. He smashed his face to the ground and I couldn't help but to giggle at the fact that he just did that. I went to walk towards Slender, only misplacing my own feet and faceplanting right next to Jeff.

"Hey buddy." I mumbled towards him.

"Hey," Jeff replied as he chuckled.

"Did .... Are... Eh..." Slender began as he rubbed the back of his head, "You two are completely drunk aren't you?"

"Of course we are!" Jeff shouted as he jumped to his feet, "It wouldn't be fun if we were dr-..." Jeff suddenly stopped.

One hand wrapped around his stomach, the other held onto his mouth. He spun on his feet and took off towards where ever he was going. Slender let a low chuckle as he looked down at me. One of his tentacles wrapped tightly around my waist and helped me to my feet.

"Perhaps I can get one of my proxies to help you."

"Proxies?" I asked.

"Yes, Proxies. Masky."

A young man wearing a normal white mask with pencil carved eyebrows walked over to Slender. He looked up at Slender before looking down at me.

"Yes sir?" The man asked slightly timidly.

"This here is our newest member of the proxies. Take her up to her room where she shall be at for the rest of the party. Any other members that come past on your way to her room, introduce them to her. Though I doubt that she will remember them tomorrow." Slender sighed.

"Yes sir."

Masky gripped my hand gently and began to lead me around the mansion. On the way towards the room, Masky stopped.

"Hoodie!" Masky shouted as he grinned.

A man wearing a hood over his face stopped walking to see Masky and myself.

"Tim, what are you doing up here? The party's downstairs." Hoodie said.

"Yeah, I know, but Slender told me to bring her up to her room. She had a bit too much to drink tonight."

"Let me guess, Jeff put you up to it?" Hoodie asked.

"Yep, best ... What time is it again?"

"Quarter to 12,"

"Yeah best few hours of my life!" I shouted as I threw up my arms.

"Right... well, Eyeless Jack is in his room if you want to greet him too ah... What is your name?"

"Luna, and don't wear it out." I giggled.

"Riiiiightttt.... Anyways, have fun with her Masky, she seems really fun."

With that, Hoodie walked right past Masky and I. I blinked I looked back at him. Masky grabbed my hand again and began to walk away.

"I wonder if Laughing Jack is here too."

"Who is Laughing Jack?" I asked.

"A clown, you would like him, he doesn't like women, but I bet he will like you."