Chapter 11

Slender walked away, leaving me with Jeff, Masky and Hoodie. I sighed softly, turning my head and shifting my eyes to look at the breaking down well. The red light started to get thinner and thinner, still aiming right towards the sky however.

"Looks like it's fixing itself." I said while smiling.

"Get down!" Masky shouted as he grabbed me and shoved me to the ground, hovering over my body.

In a split second, there was a large gust of wind. I could hear the trees by the well as well as the ground spit and moved away from the well. Masky covered my head so I wouldn't get hit by any of the pieces of tree and rocks that were spit all over the place. Once that the gust of wind died, Masky allowed me to get up. I slowly stood up, dusting myself off and looking over at Masky. He was bleeding from the head, the blood dripped down his mask and landed on the ground. 

"Are you alright?" I asked while gently gripping Masky's shoulder.

"Yeah, I am fine." He whispered.

"What was that?" 

"That was unneeded energy. The beginning of the black hole." He muttered under his breath. 

Hoodie and Jeff slowly stood from where they were knocked on their asses. Jeff rubbed his long black hair in pain and snapped over towards me.

"Idiot, when you see something like that, you need to get down." 

"I didn't know." I hissed back at Jeff. 

"Well, now you do. Next time we wont save your ass." Jeff shouted back.

"Guys, not now." Hoodie stated as he moved in the middle between Jeff and I.

"Tell Smile boy to calm it before I fuck up his face even more." I said as my eyes shifted over towards him.

"My face is beautiful, its about time I do the same to your face." Jeff slowly pulled out a knife from the sweat shirt pocket.

"I do not need a face job," I said as I crossed my arms, "However, I can't say the same to you." 

"Guys, seriously." Masky stated as he moved in the middle as well, "This is no time to be fighting. That portal over there sucks off negative energy." 

Jeff and I went silent, I could feel the anger steaming off of Jeff's body. I huffed quietly and crossed my arms. Slender came walking back not too long later. He had a backpack on and a sword that was on his belt. 

"I shall return in 3 days. Do not leave this world and keep away from the well till then." He said while looking over at me, "That means, do not go and see Rosie." 

"I know, I know." I rolled my eyes. 

Slender leaned over, gently pressing his 'lips' against my forehead.

"I will be back before you know it." He muttered.

"I know." I said while smiling.

He snapped his fingers and a black hole appeared from under him. He looked down and suddenly fell into the hole not even a second later. The hole closed as soon as he disappeared inside of it. Masky sighed softly before looking over at the well.

"Hoodie, lets get this taken care of. Hopefully it won't be too hard to contain." 

Hoodie nodded as they both began to move slowly towards the well. 

"Let me help too," I said while crossing my arms.

"No, we can't risk you getting too close and getting sucked in." Masky said as he turned and looked at me, "Why don't you go check on EJ?"