Chapter 12

I walked in silence as we got to a huge building. I rubbed my head slightly as the men pushed open the doors and waited for me to enter them. I walked into the building slowly, only two of the men followed me in, the other's stayed outside. My eyes shifted around to see that this huge building was more of the lines of a mansion. There was doors leading somewhere to the left of me as well as the right. I focused back to the front of me and closed my eyes slowly. I felt the men grab my shoulders and pulled me to a stop. 

One man walked to the door in front of us, knocked on it and waited. I stood there as well, waiting. The door slowly opened and the man waved the other to bring me through. I lowered my head slightly as I walked inside. I expected Slender to be scowling at me at any moment, but it never came. I slowly shifted my eyes up to see that we were in a huge ballroom like room. I looked around, noticing that there was no other exit but the one behind me. In front of me, there stood a throne. I tilted my head to the side and looked over at the two guys. 

"Where are we?" I asked quietly. 

"We are here waiting for Slenderman. He is a very busy man you know." One man said as he shot dagger glares at me, "Now silence human." 

"You know i have a name." 

"Silence." 

"No, you aren't going to treat me like some sort of slave." 

"You will become a slave if you are lucky. If you aren't, Slender will certainly eat you." The other man spoke up and snickered. 

"I'll have you know that Slender won't eat me or treat me like a slave." 

"That's what you keep thinking." One man spoke up.

"We shall see then." I glared at them.

We stood there for 10 minutes before I started getting slightly annoyed. I looked around and growled softly.

"So is he coming or not?" 

"Silence." 

After another 10 minutes, I heard the doors behind me slowly open. My eyes shifted behind me quickly to see that it was Slenderman who walked through the doors. I smiled wide when I saw him, but it quickly changed to a shock expression when I noticed the blood that was covering him. He let out a low growl as he walked over to the throne and sat in it. He looked over at us, his mouth was wide open, showing a very bright operator sign in the middle. 

"What brings you here." He spoke deeply, scary like. 

My eyes widen as i began to back up, I don't know what had happened, but this wasn't the Slenderman I knew. One of the men stood behind me, blocking me from moving or even backing up more. 

"This child says that she knows you." One man said as he bowed lowly, "We thought we should bring her to you since she was a human." 

"A human you say?" Slender stated as he quickly stood from the throne. 

There was something very different from this slenderman. He seem... darker... Slender moved towards me. My eyes widen as I tried to back up a little, but the man behind me prevented my movement. Slender hovered over me as he stared down at me, his huge hand grasp my chin roughly and jerked my head up to force me to stare at him. He let a low growl out before picking me up, I could feel my neck straining from being picked up by my neck. 

He jerked his arm to the side, sending me flying and smashing against the wall. I let out a small cry of pain as I smashed against it and slide down slowly.

"IDIOTS!" Slenderman shouted towards the two men, "How many times do I need to tell you to take any humans to the restriction station?!" 

"Im sorry, Lord Slenderman, it wont happen again." One man said quickly while holding up his hands.