IJLA 15 - Baby Pressure

FIRST OFF, I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DO THIS. IF YOU WON'T READ THIS NOTE AND TAKE IT IN, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE. BUT IF YOU ASK OR SAY ANYTHING THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS NOTE AND I GOT CRANKY, DON'T ASK WHY 'CAUSE I ALREADY TOLD YOU.

Sira ang adaptor/charger, or whatever the hell it is called, ng laptop ko.  I'd go and buy a new one, just not sure when.

Minsanan lang akong makakapag-net. Baka. Di ako sure.

Hindi araw-araw, makakapag-isip ako ng update. Kung may streak man, it can be broken easily.

Sira rin ang keyboard ko at tab lang ang gamit ko dahil yung screen keyboard ang magiging katapusan ng mga pulso ko kapag iyon ang ginamit ko. I don't make updates on my tab because it's too damn slow and error-magnet. Maiksi ang pasensya ko kapag ito ang gamit ko.

May ilan na puro 'next please', 'update na po' akong nababasa every freaking chapter and it pisses me off. You know who you are. Please don't make me enumerate.

Tinotopak akong madalas. Lalo na ngayon at nagkakandaleche-leche ang laptop ko. All I ask of you is to be a lot patient with me. Yes, I'm asking for a lot of patience.

Huwag kayong demanding, utang na loob. I get that you want to know more and believe me, I want to give you more, but it can't always happen. Hindi ako genie na kayang I-grant ang wishes nyo agad-agad.

If you can't wait, there are tons of other stories in this site, a lot of them are already finished. Please let's not fight. Kasi ako lang naman ang madedehado. Kasi ako naman ang lalabas na masama, hindi kayo.

I just don't want to tolerate you guys. Give and take tayo, hindi take and take lang.

Salamat sa mga nakaintindi, umiintindi at makakaintindi sa akin at sa mensahe ko. You can read now...

P.S. Pardon the typos. I have clumsy thumbs.

P.P.S. Not angry. No need to tell me to calm down.

--

Ken didn't sleep well last night. He thought he'd be more comfortable aleeping with Ahn wrapped in his arms, but he was wrong. There is a strong need that he had to supress and at the same time, he was trying to protect her and their delicate relationship from himself.

He's been with a lot of women in the three years prior to this, but no one came close to Ahn. This is the first time that he strongly felt a need to destroy and protect a woman at the same time. Both keep him sane and drive him crazy.

Madaling-araw na nang nakatulog siya. And when his alarm went off, it felt like he just took a nap.

Manhid na ang kaliwang braso niya dahil magdamag doong nakapatong ang ulo ni Ahn. He took a closer look at her sleeping face. She looked so angelic. Who'd have thought that she's also capable of breaking hearts?

Ever so gently, he lifted her head and snatched his numbing arm from beneath it. Ahn stirred, which literally made him stop breathing for a short while. When she exhaled softly and continued sleeping, saka lamang siya nakahinga ng maluwag.

He kissed her forehead before getting up. Magluluto siya ng agahan para rito. He needs to make the most of his time. Hanggang sa Linggo lang siya pwedeng maging ganito. By Monday, he'll act as if he hates her, again. For Ahn, this week was all just an act. But in reality, his acting will begin next week.

Bakit nga ba hindi na lang niya sabihin dito ang totoo? Truth is, he doesn't want to. At the back of his mind, he's still afraid to give her his heart again. She might break it for the second time.