Chapter 25: Los Angeles

"Are you ready to go?" Josie asks me as I was putting my shoes on.

"Oh definatly!" I exclaim. Today's the day. I've been waiting for this day for awhile. I have no reason to stay anymore.

As I walk out of my room with Josie and Kandi, who stayed the night with me, I ran into my mom who had tears running down her cheeks. "Oh honey. I wish you didn't have to go," she says as she gives me a hug. "Don't hesitate to call me. Especially if you need money. I will help you all that I can. Also stay safe."

"Don't worry about me mom. I'll be fine," I say as we head out the door. "Where are we headed?" I ask them.

"To the abandoned warehouse. We're meeting them there," Kandi says. I nod as we begin to walk down the street. It takes us about twenty minutes to finally reach the warehouse. When we get there Fang and Zach stood there with people behind them with two cars.

"Hey Princess," Fang smiles as he sees me.

"Hi!" I exclaim with a smile. I wrap my arms around him not wanting to let him go. I soon let him go as I say, "who are those guys?"

"Those are a few guys from the gang. Over there is Jordan," he says pointing to the guy with short straight light brown hair.

"'Sup?" Jordan says while smiling to me.

"And there is Rhys," Fang says pointing to a guy with shaggy black hair. "And then over there are Finn and Rayne, they're twins." Finn had a buzz cut and Rayne had beautiful long and wavy blonde hair. I walked over to them to introduce myself as Fang got the cars ready to go. I look over to Fang and see Zach and Sage next to him. I just roll my eyes. I hope I'm not in a car with them.

"Okay everyone, we're ready to go," Fang says.

"Fang, where exactly are we going?" I ask him.

"Los Angeles," he says simply. That's when I remember something. Dave and Rebekah's oldest daughter moved to Los Angeles when she was only sixteen. It was around the time Ethan was born. I should see if I can get in contact with her. It's been about five years since she moved there. Me and her used to be so close until she left her family to go to California and try to persue acting. I push that thought aside for now. I'm just gonna focus on moving to Los Angeles first.

I walk up to Fan who was standing by the passengers seat of one of the cars, holding it open for me. I smile at Fang as I slide into the passenger seat. In the car with Fang and I were Kandi, Josie, and Jordan. Rhys, Finn, Rayne, Sage, and Zach were all in the other car. Once everyone were all in the cars we began our journey to Los Angeles. This is gonna be a long ride.

We've been on the rode for twelve straight hours. Kandi and Josie were both asleep in the backseat and Jordan was on his phone. I look over at Fang who just had his eyes on the road.

"Uh Fang? Can I ask you something?" I ask him very quietly.

"Yeah sure. What is it, Princess?"

"How come you've never told me about your past?" I ask him.

"I don't like talking about it."

"Well can you tell me? I mean Josie told me about your parents and all but I don't really know about after and I'm just really curious to see how you've come to what you are today."

"Fine," he sighs. "When I was fifteen after we took Josie to an orphanage Zach and I decided to start a gang. That's when we met Jordan. He was on the streets longer that me so he took us in and taught us everything. He eventually took us to his friends. We started doing criminal activity and it felt good. Years later everyone voted me to be their boss and I gladly accepted. We soon become an unstoppable gang and the most popular in the world. Months later my dad came back around. He kept asking where Josie was but I wouldn't tell him. Then he said he'd be back later and I haven't seen him since."