Chapter 7: First Kiss

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I'm laying on a small twin sized bed in a small room. Theres nothing else in the room, just the bed. I slowly sit up, a rush of dizzyness came over me for a minute.

That's when I realize that I'm wearing a leather jacket thats way too big for me. Everything that happened last night came rushing back into my head.I quickly reach up to the back of my head where I bumpedit last night.I could feel a bandage taped over my injury. I sigh a breath of relief. Whoever saved me from Zach also took care of me while I was unconscious.

I slowly walk over to the door, careful tonot fall over since I was still pretty dizzy. I opened the door and as soon as the sn hit me, the dizzyness became stronger; I had to grab the wall tight so I wouldn't fall down. As soon as the dizzyness subsides, I take a look around. It took me a minute to realize that I was at the abandoned amusement park.

I slowly take a step outside still holding on to the wall afraid I would fall. I look over to where the sun is and see that it is going down. How long have I been out? I don't know if its the same day or the next day.

I let go of the wall and start walking straight. I could still feel the dizzyness but I set that aside and continue to walk. I walk for five minute trying to find anyone here. Thats when I run into him. Zach. He has a gun raised at me. I stop in my tracks just looking straight at him.

"This is your fault!" he says to me, gesturing to his injured leg which was all bandaged up.I lookaround hoping to see someone but there was no one. He clickshis gun, getting ready to shoot.

I know I'm risking my life for this, but I need to be heard. I let out a blood curdling scream.

I hear a gunshot so I fall to the ground, cowering into my knees with my hands over my head, afraid. I slowly look up to see Zach staring straight ahead with his gun still raised but no longer at me. I turn my head around to look behind me and standing behind me was Fang with a gun over his head.

"Zach," Fang says. "Please leave this poor girl alone!" Fang starts walking closer but as soon as he does that Zach lowers his gun towards me.

"Don't take another step or I'll shoot!" Zach says. He is now shaking very violently. He's definatly going crazy!

"Zach, don't be stupid! You're not gonna shoot." Fang now has his gun towards Zach.

"You don't believe I'll shoot?? Of course you don't! The only reason you don't believe me is because you think I won't hurt you. You're in love with her!"

"What the hell are you talking about??" Fang says with a confused look on his face.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! Why else would you shoot me, your best friend, in the leg? And especialy for a girl you don't even know! What kind of friend does that??" Fang must've been walking closer because Zach kept telling him to not take another step. "I told you not another step! I will shoot, I swear to fucking god I will shoot!"

"Would you give it a break? You're not gonna shoot! If you were you would've done it by now! Now put the gun down!" Fang keeps inching his way closer. I start scooting backwards away from this crazy lunatic. I don't know whats gotten into him but he's definatly not the way he was when I first met him. He is way worse.

He immediatly looks at me. "You don't move either!"

"Fine!" I yell. "Go right ahead and shoot me!" Zach just continues to look at me, not doing anything. "Thats what I thought. You don't have the guts to shoot me!" Maybe that was the wrong thing to say because as soon as I say that I hear him pull the trigger. But he didn't shoot me. He shot the ground close to me.

"Next time I won't miss!" But as he says that, Fang has grabbed me and pulled me behind him. Zach immediately raises his gun, now aiming it at Fang. "Why are you protecting her?? Oh wait, right. Because you're in love with her!"

"Zach, buddy. You need to calm down! Put your gun down. I don't want to shoot you but if I have to I will!"

"Of course you would shoot me! Anything to protect her!" Zach locks his eyes with me. "This isn't over, Bitch!" And with that he was gone.

Fang turns around to face me, he puts both his hands cupping my face making me look at him. "Are you okay?" he asks looking me in the eyes.

As he looked me in the eyes, I could feel my insides start to melt. "Ye..yeah. I...I'm fine," I stutter. This feeling I have is so intense and strong, I don't really know what to do. I've never felt this way before.

And then he kissed me. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a life line, something inside me changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine.