Chapter 16: We Meet Again

I awake slowly the next morning to the sound of voices talking coming from the living room. I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I look down at my body and notice that I was still wearing my outfit from last night. I walk over to my closet and pull out some shorts anda t-shirt. As soon as I put my outfit on, I step outside of my bedroom and see Amelia, Avery's sister, talking with my mom.

"Amelia, what are you doing here?" I ask her, really surprised that she was here.

"I've been trying to get in contact with you! But after the funeral I haven't been able to. I got in contact with your mom and she told me that you haven't been around for weeks. And she just called me saying that you came back and moved to Seattle so I had to come and say hi!" Amelia explains with a smile on her face.

"Oh, well its glad to see you again," I say giving her a hug. Amelia is like a older sister to me. When we were younger Tyler, Avery, Amelia, and I would go play together. We were all so close together. Now both of our siblings our no longer here on this earth.

"We should hang out sometime. My college isn't too far away."

"Yeah, that would be awesome."

"Okay, we'll keep in touch," she says giving me a hug before leaving out of our door.

"It's so good to see her again. I haven't seen her since Tyler and Her senior year," my mom says. I turn around towards her. I go and sit on the couch, slouching. My mom and uncle had the news on so I just sit and stare at the tv.

"So Joyce," Uncle Dave begins speaking. "I spoke to my wife, Rebekah, and she told me that she's gonna come move here permenantly so I'm thinking about getting another apartment in this apartment complex so that it's not too crowded."

"Oh that's wonderful! I can't wait to see my wonderful nieces and nephew!" my mom exclaims.

My Uncle Dave and Aunt Rebekah have four kids. Three girls and one boy. The oldest of their kids are Trinity and Cassidy. They're sixteen year old twins that are the complete opposite of each other. Trinity is all about the beach life and is into beach guys. Cassidy is a typical cowgirl thats into cowboys and country music. Yup, total opposites. They're both gonna be really disappointed when they have to move to Seattle.

Krystal is their third daughter. She's thirteen years old and quite obnoxious. Probably because she's in middle school and kids in middle schools always act like they're the boss. Ethan is the youngest of them all. He's five and the cutest. Hopefully he doesn't turn as crazy as his sisters.

"Isn't that great, Skylar?" my mom asks me causing me to snap back into reality. "You get to see little Ethan again! I know he's your favorite."

"Yeah, because he isn' crazy unlike his sisters." As soon as I say that I get a death glare from her making me roll my eyes.

"This just in," a voice from the tv starts to say. We all turn our way to the tv to watch what the news lady as to say. "Two brothers were last seen robbing a convienent store in Seattle with ski masks over their face. This isn't the first time these boys have been seen doing crime. These boys are armed and dangerous so I suggest to be careful when you're out in Seattle."

The screen showed a picture of the two boys. I could recognize the body structure of them. They were Fang and Zach. I couldn't believe it! I stiffin in my seat as I saw the picture. My mom noticed my reaction to the news and asked me what was wrong.

I told her it was nothing as I stood up and began walking to the front door. I put my forehead against the front door and listen in to my mom and Uncle Dave talk.

"Is this the case you're working on?" I hear my mom ask my uncle.

"Yes it is. These boys are very dangerous. What the people at the station said was that these boys use to do all these crimes and then dropped off the face of the earth or something for 2 months and now their back. I don't really know what's up with them," Uncle Dave explains.