Chapter 6: Savior

Its been a couple weeks since the incident at the hospital, my brothers death and the fight with my mom. The hospital says in order for me to leave the hospital in my condition is for my mom to sign me at out but since that day a few weeks ago after leaving, the hospital haven't been able to get in contact with her so I've been stuck in the hospital ever since.

Avery has been visiting me everyday, telling me everything that has happened in school and all the celebrity gossip. Appearently Justin Bieber went to jail for something Thats something.

Well today is the day I finally get to leave this God damn hospital. I really hate this place. Avery talked to her mom and they said I could stay with them; they don't want me living in the streets. Avery's mom has always acted like a mom to me and I'm thankful for that.

Avery told me that her and her mom went to my house and grabbed a bunch of my stuff and Avery brought me one of my old outfits to me last night so I could change into it today.

Avery couldn't possibly pick out the worst outfit ever. She picked out a Hollister grey v-neck with Hollister spelled in pink, pink shorts, and some sandals.I definatly don't look like myself. This is the type of outfit I wore my freshman year.

I was brushing through my hair as Avery busts in the door, yelling "Are yaa readyy?!" I roll my eyes. That's Avery for ya.

I smile at her. "Ready as I'll ever be." As soon as we reach her car, I stop in my tracks and look at her. "Can we go to the graveyard?" The reason I was asking her this was because my brother was buried ten days ago and I wasn't allowed to go. As far as I know, the only people who were allowed to go was my mother and a few of his friends.

Avery told me yes so we headed to the graveyard first. When we got to the graveyard Avery dropped me off and told me she would give me some time with my brother. I watch her drive off before I turn around and walk towards Tyler's grave.

As soon as I reach my brothers grave, I drop to my knees, tears start to swell up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry," I whisper. I lay down in a fetile position in front of his grave and just let the tears start streaming down my face. "This is all my fault. If it wasn't for me, you would still be alive!"

I don't know how long I lay there, probably an hour or so. I hear someone walking in my direction so I look up. Right there, standing in my line of sight was Zach. What the hell was he doing here? I quickly stand up and as I'm about to say something to him he grabs me, covering my mouth and pressing a knife up against my neck.

I quickly reach up to his hand over my mouth, trying to pry his hand off. I feel the knife get closer to my neck. "Listen here, bitch!" He whispers into my ear. "If you scream, I won't hesitate on killing you. So I suggest to not scream if you wanna live."

He starts leading me out of the cemetery with the knife still pressed against my neck up to what looks like a black Chevrolet Cruze. He walks up to the back of the car, pops the tunk open and shoves me inside. As soon as he closes the trunk door on me I start banging on the trunk, screaming to let me out, but it was no use. A couple minutes later I could feel the hum of the car as it starts up and drives away.

I keep on screaming and banging on the trunk; it doesn't help that I'm claustiphoic. I soon give up. There was just no use. About ten minutes later, which felt like an hour, the car came to a stop and my heart started beating really fast. The trunk flew open with Zach standing in front of me with an evil smile on his face.

He grips his hand on my arm and pulls me out. His grip is really hurting my arm. As soon as I'm fully out of the trunk he has a gun to my head. Atleast this time its not a knife pressed up against my neck which hurt like hell. 

He starts leading me into a forest. It was probably a five minute walk until he stopped walking. He pushes me down to the ground. I felt pain rush through my head as soon as my head touched the ground. I reach up to the back of my head and touch were the pain came from. I felt hot, wetness seep onto my fingers. I pull away to see blood all over my fingers. I realize that I hit my head on a really sharp rock.

Zach kneels down next to me, his head too close to my liking. "You poor innocent child," he beings speaking. "No one is going to help you. No one even loves you. I don't understand how you survived that accident. You probably wish that you would've died that night, am I right?"

"Go to hell!" I say spitting in his face.

He wipes his face off as he says, "That wasn't very nice. You know," he starts to rub my thigh. "This could go alot easier if you'd listen to me."

I slap his hand away from me. "Don't touch me, you creep!" I tried to sit up to crawl away from him but as soon as I lifted my head, I felt dizzyness overwhelm me bringing my head back down to the ground. Before I know it, he has drawn his knife back out pressing it against my neck.

"You don't want to mess with me, you little bitch." He starts to bring his knife down, slicing my shirt open, leaving me in just my bra. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm probably not gonna live to see another day. I couldn't really hear anything Zach was saying anymore.

My head was still throbbing really badly. I could feel the blood still seeping out. I could start to feel like I'm loosing consciousness. All of a sudden I hear a gunshot so I turn my head and see Zach holding his leg with blood seeping through his leg and all over his hand. I could feel someone lifting me off the ground but before I could see who it was I blacked out.