Chapter 5- Missing Puzzle Piece

Niall's P.O.V~

I could tell Hannah was getting really scared. When she hide her face behind me I couldn't help but smile. She is so cute. I wrapped my arm around her and as soon as I did that she buried her face in my chest.

You:"You okay?"

Hannah:"I'm fine the movie is just a little scary."

You:"Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you."

She looked up at you and smiled weakly.

After the movie was over you didn't realize she was still in your arms until Louis said something.

Louis:"Look at you two love birds! I knew a scary movie would work!"

Of course! Why didn't you realized what he was doing? He was trying to get the two of you together.

Hannah:"Now what?"

Liam:"Why don't we get to know each other?"

Hannah:"Okie dokie! What do you guys want to know?"

Zayn:"What's your favorite color?"

Hannah:"Haha blue!" she smiled at Zayn.

I don't know why but it kinda bothered me the way she smiled at him...

You:"What do you like to do for fun?"

Hannah:"Umm...hang out with friends and family, watch movies, play soccer, play the guitar, sing, play piano...doodle..and that's about it."

You:"YOU PLAY GUITAR!?!?"

Harry:"And you play soccer?"

Liam:"You can sing???"

Hannah:"A little, yes and i guess"

You:"I can tell your going to get along with us great!"

Hannah:"I hope so!"

Zayn:" I guess your just going to have to hang out with us more so we can see just how well you play soccer, the guitar, and how well you sing!"

Hannah:"Definitely!"