Chapter 34- Next To Me

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Louis:"Uh nothing mate. Not a big deal."

Harry:"If it's not a big deal then tell me."

Louis looked from you to Niall then back to Harry.

You:"It's nothing Haz really."

Harry:"Don't you dare lie to me Hannah. I know you more than you think."

Niall:"Alright well l...um.."

Harry:"Spit it out."

Harry looked pissed. His eyes kept shifting from you to Niall and his arms around you.

You:"We're engaged!" You blurted out then covered your mouth

Harry:"YOU'RE WHAT!?" He shouted as he came closer

You didn't respond. You didn't like this part of Harry, it was terrifying.

Harry:"HOW CAN YOU BE ENGAGED!? YOU'RE ONLY EIGHTEEN HANNAH!"

You:"I love him Harry.." you say in a small voice

Louis:"Mate i know you're trying to protect her but she's an adult and she loves him. Heart wants what the heart wants. Niall is a good guy, he's our brother. He has made mistakes but that's because he's human."

Harry:"If he hurts you i don't want you coming to me or Molly for comfort."

He turned on the balls of his feet and walked out.

You:"Harry..." you whisper to yourself as tears spill out of your eyes

Louis:"I'll go talk to him."

You:"No. I will.."

You kiss Niall's cheek, give Lou a small smile and walk out.

You walk back to your apartment and see a crack in the door. You walk in and are met by multiple pairs of eyes.

Molly:"What happened? Harry came in, took his keys and left."

You:"He hates me..." you begin to sob

Molly rushes over and goes to hug you but you stop her.

You:"You're not aloud to comfort me."

Molly:"Who says?"

You:"Harry."

Molly:"Well he can fuck off. You're practically my big sister and i will comfort you if i want to. I love him but he's not the boss of me." She pulls you into a hug.

You hug for a minute and she pulls back.

Molly:"Mind telling me what happened?"

You:"I can't right now i have to find Harry and sort things out."

You hadn't heard Niall and Louis walk in until Niall said he'd explain to Molly.

You grab your keys and go down to the parking lot. You reach your car but notice a dark figure in Harry's car a few down from you. You walk over to his car and timidly tap the window on the passenger side.

Harry rolls down the window but doesn't look at you.

Harry:"Leave please."

You:"No. I came to talk to my best friend."

Harry:"He doesn't feel like talking."

You:"That's to damn bad because we're gonna talk."

You reach in and unlock the door. You climb in next to Harry and he glares at you.

You:"You really don't want me happy do you.."

It wasn't a question more like a statement. He cares and you know that and you understand why he's upset. You and Niall have had ups and really big downs and Harry was always there to keep you going.

Harry:"How dare you say that."

You:"What do you want me to think Haz? You're fuming because I'm engaged to someone i have loved for almost five years, and i know I've only met him a little over a year ago but he's it Harry. He's the one."

Harry:"Niall is my brother but he's treated you like shit. Yet you are still going to be with him. I don't get it. Also for your information i care about you A LOT. That's why I'm so mad."

You:"Every relationship has up and downs. You and Mols will have them for sure but if you love someone you stick by them."

Harry:"I fell for you Hannah. I stayed quiet because i love Niall like my brother and i knew you two were happy. I was still jealous tho. Then i met Molly.. i am in love with her Han. She's the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with. I see her and i getting married, having a big family, a nice house with a yard where we can let the dog play, growing old together and have our best friends who are practically our family growing old with us..."

You:"Why are you saying all of this Harry?"

Harry:"I guess because even though Molly is the one for me...I'll always care for you and be overprotective of you both. You're my best friend Hannah and i hate seeing you hurt. I'm just trying to watch out for you."

You:"I'd be lieing if i said i didn't used to have a crush on you Harry.."

He gave a small smile and squeezed your hand.

Harry:"But you only think of me as a weird best friend and a brother now right?"

You:"Yes." You chuckle

Harry:"Good. We wouldn't want Molly to beat you up." He winked

You:"I love Molly and if i was out of line she is free to beat me up." You giggle

Harry chuckled and shook his head. The was a quiet few seconds before he spoke again.

Harry:"So you and Nialler are getting married huh?". He smiled showing his dimples

You:"Yes. I'm not quite sure if we'll be inviting a tall, green eyed, curly haired weirdo to the wedding tho. He's a bit of a freak if you ask me." You beamed at him

Harry:"Oh really?" He smirked while raising his eyebrows

You:"Ya plus he smells so..."

Harry:"Alright enough from you you small, blue eyed, smelly midget."

You looked at him with your mouth agape

You:"Oh shut it you cheeky little bastard haha".

Harry:"I'm kidding you don't smell...much." he winked

You playfully slap his arm causing him to chuckle.

You:"So we're good?"

Harry:"We're good. Oh and Hannah?"

You:"Hm?"

Harry:"Please come to me for anything. Especially if you need to be comforted."

You:"I will Harry. I promise."

----------------------------------

(A/N- Hey guys!! I know you must hate me for not updating in forever! I was in Tennessee this past week and mainly I've just had writer's block. I know it's short but you deserved an update. Also I'd like to say a big Happy 16th Birthday to my best friend and partner in crime Denise (@DeniseEmily1D on twitter). Don't know what I would do without her! Please show some love by tweeting her Happy Birthday :) It would mean a lot to her. Alright well it's 1:44 am so I'm off! Love you all and thanks for being patient with me and for reading LAFS! I'll be updating my Harry fanfic soon don't worry. Mwah! Byyye! Xoxo)