Chapter 4- Meeting and Greetings

Hannah's P.O.V~

All of your things were unpacked and put away. Now what? As soon as you thought that your phone rang. It was Niall!

*phone conversation*

You:" Hello?"

Niall:"Hey Hannah! I was wondering if you would like to hang out?"

You were trying so hard to contain yourself so that you wouldn't scream in Niall's ear and make him go deaf...and embarrass yourself.

You:"Sure! When and where?"

Niall:"Do you want to come to our flat?"

You:"Okay! Whats the number?"

Niall:"We are in 414B"

You:"Oh my gosh! I live in 412B! I'll be there in two seconds"

Niall:"Okay! Cya in a minute!"

*end of conversation*

You ran to the mirror to check your hair and makeup, grabbed your phone and keys and walked out the door. You arrive at 414B and knock on the door.

Louis:"Hi! You must be Hannah!"

Louis grabs your arm and pulls you into a big bear hug. You start to blush...ALOT...

Liam:"Hi Hannah! I'm Liam!"

Liam gives you a more gentle hug.

Zayn:"Nice to meet you Hannah" He smiles sweetly at you and give you a small hug.

By this time you could tell you were as red as a tomato! Your getting hugs from One Direction!

Harry:"Your prettier than Niall described!" He smiled cheekily at you and winked.

Harry walked over and gave you a very intimate hug. You smiled and then realized the look Niall was giving Harry then you back out of the hug politely.

You:"Hi Niall." You give him a shy smile.

Niall:"Hi! I'm really glad you could come"

You noticed him blushing as he smiled at the ground.

You:"Me too! Do you mind if i ask for a hug?" You smile at him.

His head shot straight up and he smiled at you.

Niall:"No need to ask" He now has a huge smile on his face as he walked over to you a gave you a big hug.

Louis:"Awwww! You two are adorable"

You look at Lou and see he has a cheeky grin across his face.

Niall:"Shut up Lou!" Niall starts to blush again.

You:"So what do you boys want to do?"

Zayn:"Do you want to watch a movie?"

You:"Sounds great!"

Harry grabs your arm and pulls you onto the sofa next to him and Niall sits on the other side of you. Liam, Louis, and Zayn put blankets down and sit on the floor in front of you.

You:"So what movie are we watching?"

Louis:"Orphan!"

You:"That's a scary movie...." You didn't care for scary movies and you definitely didn't want the boys seeing you freak out and get scared.

Harry:"Don't worry we'll protect you" He gives you a sweet smile and you give him a small smile back.

As the movie goes on you get even more scared. At one part of the movie you jump a little and hide your face behind Niall.