Chapter 36-Story Of My Life While Forever Young

-----------10 years later----------

I've been married to my beautiful girl for ten years now. These years have flown by so fast. We both still have singing careers and the boys and I still tour and sell out arenas and albums. Hannah and I have four beautiful children. Vincent our oldest boy who just turned seven last month, Isabella who will be six soon, Lucas who is four and our newest little angel, Alice Marie who is only a mere three months old. The girls have their mothers eyes and lips and the boys have mine. The rest of their features are perfect combinations of us both.

Sitting here on Lou and El's porch watching my little ones play with their cousins gives me this peaceful feeling. I'm content. I have everything I've ever wanted. A gorgeous wife, amazing children, my four best friends and their families, my blood family, my career and our fans. My life is so perfect and I couldn't be happier.

I look at each family, just taking in everything we've been through and how much the lads mean to me along with the memories. Zayn and Perrie have five children who are exactly like their parents in every way possible. The oldest a boy and the other four are girls. They have phenomenal voices and have Zayn's color with Perrie's eyes. Lou and El have three children. The two oldest are boys and the youngest a girl. They all are mischievous like Lou and also very smart like their mum for being so young. Danielle and Liam have four children aswell. The oldest three are girls and their newborn is a boy. The girls have their mum's hair, eyes, and dance moves. They're always dancing around. They also have their dad's singing talent, smile and even his personality. For the little one, he is the spitting image of Payno. He's gonna be a ladies man no doubt. Lastly, Harry and Molly's kids. They have two so far but I know there are more to come. Both are girls and they are gorgeous little girls. They're very cheeky which is expected. They have Harry's eyes, smile and curls with Molly's hair colour, nose, and her soulful voice.

All of the mums are talking to eachother while they watch their husband's play with all of our kids.

Louis:"Niall get your arse out here!"

I chuckle running out to play some football with my brothers and our families.

~*Hannah's P.O.V*~

El:"I wish he wouldn't curse in front of our children. Now Pauly goes about saying damn all the time."

We all just laughed. It's Louis. He can't help himself.

All five of us were the godmothers to some of each other's children and the boys were the godfathers' to some of each others' children. Denise of course was the godmother to my first born like i am to her's. Denise ended up marrying a very nice guy named Logan and they are happily married with two children. Angie and Josh have five children, four boys and a little girl. Caoimhe is currently touring with hers and Ed's little girl on his tour at the moment. Mari married to a very handsome man and they have twins, a girl and a boy. Sadly, they live in America and i only get to really see them through Skype.

While holding little Alice in my arms, I watch Niall and the boys play with the kids. I can't help but smile. My life is so perfect. They are amazing dads. You can see the love they have for their families. I'm proud of them. I watched and supported them as they grew to be the best fathers and husbands. They are still the five boys that saved my life. I can't thank them enough for everything they've done for me. If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't be alive let alone a wonderful family.

They day went on and I gave Alice to Perrie so I could play soccer with the boys and our kids. It was me, Niall and our kids with Lou and his kids against Zayn, Harry, and Liam with their kids. Of course our team kicked ass. After that we all went inside to have dinner and desert. On the way home, Niall held my hand and I turned to look at our sleeping little angels. Niall pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed it. I changed the station an a familiar tune softly filled the car. This song had so much meaning for me and held so much meaning. It was the song that brought my heroes into my life. Niall softly began singing "You're insecure don't know what for. You're turnin heads when you walk through the do-o-or..." As he sang I closed my eyes just letting the song sink in and the memories flashed in my mind. After the song ended another one came on. Story Of My Life. As Niall sang that I just kept thinking of all my memories with the boys. This IS the story of my life...

Radio host:"Here is to One Direction. The band that lost the XFactor but won the world."

------------The End--------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading Love At First Sight. This story means a lot to me and i can't thank you enough for reading it. The reason i put this last chapter in first person for Hannah's pov is because i thought it would tie everything together better. Anyway, this is it for LAFS. If you want i could do a story of before Hannah and Niall met but you have to let me know or i won't do it. So let me know :) I love you so much and i hope you read my other stories like the Harry one I've already started and enjoy them! Love you! :*

-Hannah xoxo