Chapter 12- A Job And A Gentleman

~Hannah's POV~

You woke up still feeling really tired and your legs were so sore from walking in heels all day yesterday. You got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. You walk out to find both Angie and Denise already dressed.

Denise:"Morning Hannah! How did you sleep?"

You:"Alright I guess. You?"

Denise:"Fine. So Zayn is taking me out for the day so you don't have to make me breakfast. I'll see you later tonight. Bye!"

She runs out the door with no further explanation. 

You turn to Angie.

You:"Looks like it's just you and me today girly. So what do you want to do?"

Angie:"Well...actually....."

You:"You're ditching me for Josh aren't you?...."

Angie:"Im sorry! He asked me to see him and I said yes...I can cancel if you want me to."

You:"No go have fun with Josh. I'll be fine I promise." 

You give her a reassuring smile.

Angie:"Are you sure?"

You:"I'm positive. Now go have fun!"

Angie:"Thanks Hannah. I'll see you later!" 

She walks out the door leaving all alone. "Well now what?" You think to yourself.

You descide to eat breakfast and then get dressed. As you were getting ready, a thought crossed your mind. "I need more money...I guess I'll go job hunting today.." you thought aloud. 

You go online and look for some local jobs. You found an advertisement for an ASPCA. You print out directions and grab your stuff. You walk out of the lobby and run into someone.

You:"Oh sorry!" 

You look up and notice it's Harry.

Harry:"Oh hey Hannah Bear! Where are you headed to?"

You:"Job hunting. The girls went out with Zayn and Josh for the day so I'm all alone."

Harry:"Well how about you and I hang out? If you give me your key I can wait in your flat. I'll grab some movies and snacks and we can have a movie marathon!"

He seemed really excited about this..It was a little awkward but you said ok.

You:"Ummm..alright. Here's my key, I shouldn't be long. I'll text you when I'm on my way back home."

Harry:"Ok! But I don't have your number..."

You:"Oh right! Here hand over your phone and I'll type it in."

You swap phones and put your numbers into each other's phones and then swap them back.

You:"See ya later Harry!"

Harry gets closer to you and gives you a hug.

Harry:"Bye Hannah!"

As you were driving, you start to wonder why Harry wanted to just spend the day with you and why didn't he say he would invite the other boys. Would Niall be okay with this? You were so lost in thought that you almost missed the street you were supposed to turn on to. You walk into the ASPCA and go to the counter. There was a girl standing there so you figured you'd ask her.

You:"Umm... Hi I was wondering about the ad I saw online about you guys hiring?"

Her:"Oh you saw our ad!? Yes, we are hiring but no seems interested enough to apply."