Chapter 31- Torn and Heartbroken

~Niall's P.O.V~

I wake up to the sound of singing. I open my eyes still groggy and see Hannah isn't next to me. I look over towards her bathroom and see steam coming out. Guess she's showering. I stayed there a few minutes until i had an idea. I got up and quietly snuck into the bathroom. I saw her clothes placed out on the sink counter. I gather up her clothes and sneak back out. I put them on her side of the bed then go back in the bathroom to steal her towels as well only leaving her a hand towel. I put them next to her clothes on the bed and sit up against the headboard waiting for her to come out. A few minutes later i hear her say my name with a small growl.

Hannah:"Niall? Where are my clothes and towels?"

Me:"No idea."

Hannah:"Well they were here when i went in the shower and i highly doubt they got up and walked away."

Me:"No idea where they went babe. You should come out to look." I chuckle to myself

The door slowly opens and Hannah peaks her head around to look at me.

Hannah:"I see them right there please give them to me."

I shake my head no. She groans and rolls her eyes.

Hannah:"Fine don't look."

I close my eyes but as soon as i hear her come out i open them. I watch as she walks across the room trying to cover herself but failing. I stand up and pull her into my chest. She instantly freezes and becomes very still.

Me:"No need to feel awkward around me babe. I've seen ye naked before. You're beautiful."

Her head drops and she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

Hannah:"Niall you know how i feel about my body...and you never actually saw me. It was dark so you couldn't have."

Me:"I love your body. You're perfect to me."

Hannah:"You're lying..i have stretch marks from when i was heavier and i.. i.." she stopped and just shook her head

Me:"I don't care about the marks. Hannah why don't you see how beautiful you are? Honestly I've never seen anyone so perfect before. You make me feel incredible and happy and looking at you gives me butterflies."

I make her face me so i can kiss her. I place my index finger under her chin so her eyes meet mine.

Me:"I'm in love with you. Please stop feeling so insecure.."

A tear slowly fell from her eyes and she wouldn't look at me. I walk over to the bed and grab her towel then wrap it around her body. I keep her close in my arms just trying to make her feel better by giving her hugs.

Me:"I'm sorry."

She turned and looked at me with a confused expression.

Hannah:"Why?"

Me:"I was trying to mess with you but i made you upset."

She gave a small smile and pecked my lips.

Hannah:"I love you. I'm not upset with you just with my looks.. i just feel like I'm not good enough for you..."

Me:"I feel the same..you're the most perfect girl and i feel like I don't deserve you."

Hannah:"I'm not Niall. I'm broken.."

I look at her confused.

Hannah:"Niall..you know how i said you guys saved me? Well what you saved me from was depression..and killing myself..and other things.. in my eyes you're the angel that saved me. I owe you."